Yamunanagar District Court Recruitment 2016 for 8 posts of Peon, Stenographer and Generator Operator: Yamunanagar District Court had published the complete detail that is to make the staffing on the regular basis. The succession getting followed is for eight posts of Peon, Stenographer, and Generator Operator for which eligibility aspects are underneath:
- Peon: 03 Posts
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Generator Operator: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: The announcement of the age by the supremacy is one of the most crucial aspects getting followed with the preciseness. Applicants need to have the age under the perimeter of the age not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years. The relaxation in the age got announced permitting to the candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) and EXSM candidates.
Educational Qualification: Yamunanagar District Court had mentioned the detail of the educational qualification under each associated post as underneath:
- Peon: Applicants needed having the education thoroughly as Middle Standard Examination passed and must have the knowledge of the Hindi and Punjabi.
- Stenographer: The need of the education that requires getting followed is the Bachelor of Science or the equivalent education. Applicants need also having the appropriate speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM in the transaction of the same. Applicants must also have the proficiency in the computers i.e. word processing and spreadsheets.
- Generator Operator: Applicants for the post are liable to have the educational qualification as Matriculation with the ITI in the Diesel Auto Trade. The desirable trade from the candidates is to have the two years experience for the maintenance and operation of the generator.
Selection Process: The choice of the candidates that is worth under the post needed completing the test and the interview session.
Application Submission: Yamunanagar District Court had mentioned for the candidates to scribe the complete detail on the plain paper in the form of the application. The necessity associated at next is to send the application with the concerning certificates and the documents.
- 18th Dec 2015: The final period associated to which the application must get receipted at the official site. The time announced to have the complete reception of the application is 5:00 pm.
- 20th Dec 2015: The date on which candidates are to make the presence for the test for the post stenographer grade – III. The time to make the presence is 9:30 am.
- 19th Dec 2015: The date on which applicants are to make the appearance for the interview in the sequence of alphabets A to F for the post Peon and Generator Operator. The permitted time is 9:30 am.
- 20th Dec 2015: The period on which aspirants will appear for interview in the sequence of alphabets G to M for the post Peon and Generator Operator at the time 11:30 am.
- 21st Dec 2015: The period to make the presence for the post – Peon and Generator Operator in the sequence of alphabets N to R at the time 9:30 am.
- 23rd Dec 2015: The date on which applicants are to make the appearance for the interview in the sequence of alphabets S to Z and the candidates referred by the local employment exchange and Zile Sainik Board for the post Peon and Generator Operator.
Vital Link: Yamunanagar District Court had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting acknowledged via the linkage presented thoroughly underneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|