West Bengal Public Service Commission is also known as WBPSC. The commission is going to held examination for the recruitment of Faculty. The guidelines, procedure and application format is given in the notification by WBPSC. The download link of the official notification is given below. The official website of the commission is www.pscwb.org.in, where the candidates can get more information about the commission. The West Bangal Public Service Commission held annual examination for various staff in various Government departments which consists preliminary and final exams. The final selection will be based on interview. So In this page, we will discuss only about the latest open vacancies in the commission or various upcoming exams.
WBPSC Recruitment 2016: 51 Vacancies
- Post Name: Sub Officer
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 20-27 years
- Qualification: Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of a recognized University of its equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening Test, Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Deadline: 30th Aug 2016
WBPSC Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy
- Post Name: Director
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 50-55 years
- Qualification: Master Degree in any branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science in livestock management /livestock extension work or Veterinary filed work including investigation
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Performance in Written Examination or Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://pscwbonline.gov.in and Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 29th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 26th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Online Application Fee Payment: 26th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 29th Aug 2016
WBPSC Recruitment 2016: 17 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Assistant Curator: 01 post
- Agricultural Marketing Officer: 08 posts
- Botanist: 02 posts
- Scientific Officer: 06 posts
- Age Limit: 21-35 years
- Assistant Curator: Ba or B.Sc. with Museology or Chemistry or MA o M.Sc. in Museology from an Institution recognized by the University and Certificate/Diploma in the French Language
- Agricultural Marketing Officer: Degree in Food Technology/Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering or equivalent qualification or B.Sc. degree from a recognized University/Institute. B.Sc. with Agricultural or B.Sc. with Diploma in Jute Technology from a recognized University
- Botanist: Master Degree in Botany or Agricultural from a recognized University/Institute and one year experience in Genetic and Breeding Physiology/Pharmacognosy, preferably relating to Medicine & Aromatic Plants
- Scientific Officer: Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in and Apply offline by speed Post before 16th June 2016
- Deadline: 15th June 2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) had announced the process of the staffing for the WB Audit and Accounts Service. The seas permitted are 165 in count for which allocation of seats is beneath:
Educational Qualification: The academic relation with the candidates is the Bachelor’s Degree in the Commerce.
Fee Schedule: The announced payment by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is Rs. 210 + 1% of the service charge of examination and 12.36% of Government duty charges. The candidates with the reserved community are made exempted from the plan of the fee.
Selection Process: The absolute choice will get permitted via the preliminary examination and the main examination. The final allowed the process for making the selection of the candidates is the personality test.
Application Submission: The authorized site of the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is the process announced to make the presentation of the request online. The application submitted by this method is to get entertain by the authority.
- 16th Sep 2015 to 7th Oct 2015: The final announced period for completing the online application and the online payment.
- 8th Oct 2015: The last date for the offline mode of payment.
- The link for the publicized notice got mentioned underneath:
- The official link of the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) to apply online got mentioned underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|