Vijaya Bank is not so much popular bank in India but they are doing excellence in banking field as having more than 1300 branches and more than 12000 employees. In the state of Karnataka, Vijaya Bank has highest branches. Vijaya Bank had the origin from the date of 23rd Oct 1931 and it was founded by the Late Sh. A.B. Shetty and the associated members associated. The concept behind the inception was to promote the banking habit, frugality and entrepreneurship. This had grown as a very large banking sector and is having the nine smaller banks merger with it. It had very strongly interpreted its networking sector and had promoted the various schemes.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 for 36 posts of Probationary Manager
Vijaya Bank to promote the banking custom, abstinence and entrepreneurship had announced the session of enrolment. The process having notified is for the 36 posts of Probationary Manager and the associated detail is underside:
- Manager – Security: Applicants requires the education as Degree. The maturity in the age got permitted as 20 years to 45 years.
- Manager – Rajbhasha: The arranged educational qualification for the post is Post Graduation Degree in Sanskrit. The concern of age-related is the 20 years of maximum age 35 years.
Fee Schedule: The permitted fee for the candidates that is worthy of the registration is the Rs. 300 along with the Rs. 50 as the Intimation charges. The reserved community candidates are to pay the Intimation charges only as announced by the Vijaya Bank.
Selection Process: The choice of the applicants mentioned to make with the presentation in the group discussion, test and the interview session.
Application Submission: Vijaya Bank had announced the process under which the requirement for the candidates is to submit the application online. The application submitted must get forwarded with the associate certificates and the documents.
- 2nd Sep 2015 to 19th Sep 2015: The associated dates for the compliance of the application online.
- 24th Sep 2015: The arranged time for the final reception of the computer generated form.
- 28th Sep 2015: The last date for the reception of the request from the far flung area candidates.
- 2nd Sep 2015 to 19th Sep 2015: The arranged dates for the online payment of the fee.
- 3rd Oct 2015: The final date for the reprinting of the application.
- The link mentioned below by the Vijaya Bank got permitted for getting the notification:
- The online registration and the additional information is to collect via the web portal below:
Vijaya Bank had mentioned the orientation scheme so that the recruitment of the applicants could be made. The announced progression is concnering for the 27 posts of Probationary Manager. Allocation of the seats is mentioned beneath: Age limit: On the date of 1st March 2015 the age which is announced by the Vijaya Bank is the 20 years to 35 years. Suitable age relaxation is also to get permitted for the reserved category community applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are provided to be passed in the final examination of the charted accountants regarding the need of the education.
Fees Schedule: Vijaya Bank had mentioned the payment of the fee for registration as Rs. 300 along with the Rs. 50 as the intimation charges and this fee is to pay only by the general and OBC applicants. SC, ST and PWD applicants are needed to make the payment of Rs. 50 only that are the intimation charges.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration scheme which is associated with the applicants is the follow up of the official website of Vijaya Bank. Applicants this completely filled application must send along with the certificates and documents at the address as specified. Applicants must mention the name of the post at the envelope that are upholding the certificates.
- 8th April 2015 to 29th April 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration of the application form.
- 9th May 2015: Closing date which is mentioned to send the print out of the computer generated application form.
- 14th May 2015: Last date of receiving the applications from the far flung area applicants.
- 8th April 2015 to 29th April 2015: Dates mentioned to make the fee payment.
- The associated link to get the official notification is provided as beneath by the Vijaya Bank:
- To apply for the post online the web portal which is required to follow is mentioned underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|