UPSC has already published a notification for NDA NA 2016 exam. The registration has already started from 18th June 2016 and close on 15th July, 2016. The exam will be held on 18th September 2016. The admit card will be issued three week before written exam.
“Union Public Service Commission’s regularly held examination to appoint staff in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy under the name of “UPSC NDA Exam 2016”. We’ll discuss here the complete information like how to apply, selection procedure, exam dates, notification dates, age, qualification, official notification links and more. The candidates who would like to make career in UPSC NDA NA academy should bookmark this page to get latest updates related to UPSC NDA NA exam. The staff is appointed in Army, Navy & Air force through this exam. The exam held twice in a year.
The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy is the joint service academy of the “Indian Armed Forces”. It provides the youth of the nation to explore their potential against the anti-national movements and to serve the community through three services named “the army, the navy and the air force”. The main motive of NDA is “Seva Paramo Dharma”. NDA is serving our nation from a long time. It was established on 7 Dec. 1954. The selection of cadets in NDA is not so easy procedure; Candidates are selected through a very tough but not so impossible procedure.
Applicants to the national defense academy are selected via a written exam conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) followed by extensive interviews covering your General Aptitude, Psychological Testing, Team Skill as well as Physical and social skills along with knowing how fit you are for your performance i.e. your proper medical test.
UPSC NDA NA Important Dates
|17th June 2016||Official Notification Released|
|18th June 2016||Registration Starts|
|15th July 2016||Deadline to submit online application form|
|14th July 2016 (cash) 15th July 2016 (online mode)||Deadline to deposit application fee|
|Three Weeks before written exam||Release of Admit Card|
|18th September 2016||Examination Date|
|November 2016||NDA (I) exam Result Date|
|January 2017||Interview call letter and allotment of SSB centers|
|June 2017||Merit List Declaration|
Vacancy Detail – Total Vacancies 410 Posts
The number of vacancies of UPSC NDA II 2016 exam detail is as follows:
National Defence Academy – 355 Posts
- Army – 208 Posts
- Nave – 55 Posts
- Air Force – 92 Posts
Naval Academy: 55 ( 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
General Instructions for Exam
The required information regarding the educational qualification for the concerned field, concerning the fee structure, selected centers for the examination, about conditions of nationality and other details structuring all the eligibility criteria could be satisfied at the link given below. Here you can satisfy all the queries before proceeding to the next step of applying for the test.
There is a provision of the negative marking if you commit so in the test only for those answers for which you have 100% surety otherwise do not attempt it.
UPSC NDA Exam 2016 Selection Procedure
- Those who had earned the minimum qualifying marks will be subjected to the next selection procedure which will opt for both national defense academy and naval academy. Here you are subjected to perform your best in Psychological aptitude test as well as intelligence test.
- Those who had cleared these tests also will also have to mark a great impression in the next steps of physical efficiency as well medical tests or any other test subjected to you so that only the best of best could be found after such a long procedure.
- The upmost important factor in any selection procedure is the document verification. Where you need to submit the photocopy of your documents but also need to produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
UPSC NDA NA Exam Important Topics
- UPSC NDA Application Form 2016 – Apply Online
- UPSC NDA Exam Eligibility 2016 – Latest UpToDate
- UPSC NDA Results 2016 – Check Result Online
- UPSC NDA Admit Card 2016 – Download Here
- Check UPSC NDA Exam 2016 Exam Pattern
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|