As the exam date i.e. 26 June 2016 is nearing with every passing day, the candidates who have enrolled themselves would be looking forward to give an eye to the syllabus of the Written Exam for UPSC CAPF (AC). Without having the right knowledge about the syllabus of the exam, it is very difficult for a candidate to start his/ her preparations. An idea of syllabus will give the candidates an overall idea of the question paper and thus, it will increase their chances to cross the first level.
Latest UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Syllabus 2016
The syllabus for CAPF Exam precise and to the point. It only tests the candidates in terms of their general knowledge and their ability to solve problems with the aid of intelligence. Additionally, there are also some challenges which in respect of understanding and communicating in English.
The complete syllabus for Written Exam is given below:
Paper I will include the purview of General Ability and Intelligence. This paper is an objective-type paper which will consist of 250 marks with 125 questions and will have a duration of 2 hours. Questions are generally asked from sections such as:
|Logical Reasoning||Numerical Ability||Date Interpretation||General Awareness|
|Information Technology||Indian Economy||History of India||Indian sub-continent|
|Freedom Movement||Globalization||Environmental Science||Arts & Literature|
Paper II will include two sections, Part A and Part B. The total marks would be 200 and the duration of the exam is 3 hours. The syllabus for Part A is-
|Essay Writing||Letter Writing||Economics||Analytical Ability|
|Security & human rights|
This section offers 80 marks to the candidates.
Syllabus for Part B is-
|Comprehension||Fill in the blanks||Sentence completion||Grammar usage|
This section offers 120 marks to the candidates.
The cumulative score obtained by a candidate in both papers is considered by the department. A candidate has to perform in both the exams and ensure that the cut off is cleared on both occasions.
Preparation Tips for CAPF (CA) Exam 2016
The syllabus is vast, but has to be completed. This is where the need for preparation tips arises. With the aid of some good preparation tips, a candidate can easily clear the written examination.
- Exam duration is the key. Try and solve all easy questions first, then move on to the hard ones. In this way, you will score more and save time for tough problems.
- Preparing everything in detail is not necessary. The exam is mainly of objective-type, hence, the questions will have options. Do not go for the complete solution, if you find a figure which is close to the answer, then select the same. However, make sure that your approach and process are correct.
- Don’t panic! There may be a phase you wouldn’t be able to solve a question from a set of 5. In that case, keep skipping them until you find an easy one. When you get your targeted questions, solve them quickly and move ahead with confidence.
UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Other Pages
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Pattern 2016 – Latest UpToDate
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Syllabus 2016 – Latest UpToDate
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Application Form 2016 – Apply Online
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Result 2016 – Check Result Online
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Admit Card 2016 – Download Here
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Eligibility 2016 – Latest UpToDate
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|