Uttar Pradesh Rajya vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is making use of the thermal power and is always indulged in the finding of the process which is related to the utility of the power generated and reforms in the ways to consume the power.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016: 217 Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Trainee) and Technician Grade II
- Junior Engineer (Trainee)
- Electrical: 24 posts
- Mechanical: 12 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 08 posts
- Civil: 20 posts
- Technician Grade II
- Electrician: 65 posts
- Fitter: 60 posts
- Instrument: 28 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 18-40 years
- Junior Engineer (Trainee): 3 year Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Electronics/Industrial & Production Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- Technician Grade II: 12th/Intermediate exam with Science and Maths subject and ITI Certificate in Electrician/Fitter/Instrument/Electronics Trade and CCC exam passed with DOEACC Society
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test (CBT) & Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website: http://www.uprvunl.org
- Deadline: 14th Oct 2016
- Written Exam Date: 4th Week of Oct 2016
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016: 20 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Electrical: 07 posts
- Mechanical: 07 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 04 posts
- Civil: 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 21-40 years
- Qualification: Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Industrial and Production Engineering/Civil Engineering
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.upruvnl.org
- Deadline: 16th Sept 2016
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016 for 211 posts of Assistant Accountant, Lab Assistant, and other posts (closed)
The publication commenced recently by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) got mentioned to make the staffing. The detail publicized is for the 211 posts of Assistant Accountant, Lab Assistant, and other posts for which the detail is underside:
Age Limit: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) had mentioned for the candidates the age as 20 years to 40 years for the post of Assistant Accountant. The demand for the maturity for the remaining posts is 18 years to 40 years on the date 1st July 2015.
- Assistant Accountant: Com with the ‘O’ Level Foundation Course from DOEACC.
- Office Assistant – III: Degree with the typing speed of 35 WPM in Hindi and 40 WPM in English.
- Office Assistant – III (Accounts): Commerce Degree with the typing speed of 35 WPM in Hindi and 40 WPM in English.
- Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate or degree with Chemistry
Fee Schedule: The demand for the payment by the UPRVUNL for the registration is Rs. 400 for SC, ST of UP and Rs. 600 for all other category candidates.
Selection Process: The factors structured for making the selection of the applicants is the Written Test that is a computer based test. The typing test is getting conducted for the office assistant post. The terminating test worthy for all the position’s selection is the interview.
Application Submission: The application needed pile up only at the office site of the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL). The application other than this method is not to get entertained.
- 22nd August 2015 to 21st Sep 2015: The detail must get submitted online between these dates.
- 23rd August 2015 to 23rd Sep 2015: The dates concerning the payment of the fee.
- The linkage with the official advertisement got mentioned below by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL):
- The online registration requires submitting with the connection underside:
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2015 for 592 posts of Technician Grade II (Closed)
The current announcement by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) for the positions that are vacated is an opportunity for the candidates that are eager get recruited. The publication made known is for the 592 posts of Technician Grade II and the specifics following are beneath:Age Perimeter: The date mentioned by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) for the reckoning of the age is the 1st July 2015. The age on the particular date must be 18 years to 40 years. The relaxation in the age is worthy for the candidates with the community of the reserved.
Educational Qualification: The concern of the qualification with the candidates is the High School passed with the Science and Mathematics Subjects. Applicants must also have the certificate in the ITI in the concerning trades.
Fees Schedule: The payment process to get associated with the candidates is the Rs. 600 (General) and Rs. 400 (Reserved). The amount as published by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) must get made with the State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: The selection criterion concerning the applicants is the written test and the interview session.
Registration Process: The declaration by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) for the registration is to get work out at the official website. The application needs also to get hang on to by the candidates as will get required in the selection processes.
- 25th July 2015 to 17th August 2015: The associated dates for the submission of the application online at the official website.
- 26th July 2015 to 19th August 2015: The vital dates for the payment of the fee for registration.
- 1st Sep 2015: The initial time for the downloading of the admit card till the time of examination.
Fundamental Link: The link stated underside by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is for the ease of the candidates for getting the recruitment notification:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|