Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commissions is popularly known as UPPSC. As you all know why public service commission have made in all the states of India to held recruitment exam for selection of suitable candidates in the particular Government department of the state. So same here the UPPSC has made for selecting the suitable candidates in the state of Uttar Pradesh in various department of UP. We have published this article only for latest competitive examination held by the UPPSC. Now, only the Four Hundred & Forty Seven vacancies open for various staff in various departments. In this regard, UPPSC has issued a detail recruitment notification which you can download by clicking the link given at the end of this article. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates on the Uttar Pradesh Public service commission examination.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016: 361 Vacancies
- Post Name: Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 21-40 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or equivalent qualification
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam (Preliminary & Main) and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://uppsc.wp.nic.in and Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 9th Nov 2016
- Deadline: 27th Oct 2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016: 218 Vacancies (Closed)
- Exam Name: UP Judicial Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2016
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2017: 22-35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent Qualification from any recognized Board/University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam Test and Personal Interview Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Deadline: 31st Aug 2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016: 54 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Superintendent: 01 post
- Reader Community Medicine: 01 post
- Professor: 05 posts
- Lecturer: 01 post
- Deputy Sports Officer: 01 post
- Sports Officer: 03 posts
- Chief Fire Officer: 05 posts
- Drug Inspector: 25 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 04 posts
- Assistant Director: 05 posts
- Management Officer: 03 posts
- Age Limit: 21-50 years
- Superintendent: Degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or five years degree from the board of Indian Medicine or any other State Board
- Reader Community Medicine: Diploma/Degree in Homoeopathy or Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Professor: Degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or five years degree from the board of Indian Medicine or any other State Board
- Lecturer: Degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or five years degree from the board of Indian Medicine or any other State Board
- Deputy Sports Officer: Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma in training from National Institute of Sports
- Sports Officer: Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma in training from National Institute of Sports
- Chief Fire Officer: Degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College or any equivalent degree from a recognized Institution
- Drug Inspector: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized University
- Assistant Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized College/University
- Assistant Director: Degree of a recognized University and Diploma from a recognized School of Printing Technology designed to impart sound practical knowledge in modern method of Printing and Graphic Arts and good technical knowledge of printing machines, papers inks, lithography etc..
- Management Officer: Graduate from a recognized University and Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management from an Institution recognized by the Government
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Deadline: 9th Sept 2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 490 various posts (Closed)
UPPSC had mentioned the detail for making the staffing of the desirable candidates. The detail having processed is for the 490 various posts for which the worthy requirement of eligibility is underside:
Educational Qualification: The connection to the candidates for the education states the possession of Bachelor’s Degree.
Fee Schedule: The fee required getting paid as published by the UPPSC is the Rs. 125 that includes the Exam Fee Rs 100 along with the online processing fee Rs. 25 for General and OBC only. The required fee getting paid by the SC, ST candidates is Rs. 65 that includes Exam Fee Rs 40 and online processing fee Rs. 25. The need for the PH category candidates is to pay only Rs. 25 in the form of E-challan.
Selection Process: The choice under the positions vacated is to make with the performance in the written test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The requirement of the registration is to get compiled with the official site of the UPPSC. The process got structured into different a phase that is the concern for the candidates to follow thoroughly. The application printout is elementary to retain for the future use.
- 3rd Sep 2015 to 3rd Oct 2015: The required dates for the submission of the online application.
- 29th Sep 2015: The closing date for the reception of the fee.
- UPPSC had provided the linkage below for the relation to the notification in language English:
- The notice for the posts in the language Hindi is to collect with the connection underside:
- The online registration needs getting compiled with the linkage beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|