UP Jal Nigam had decided that the seats that are vacant in their panel had to be filled with the honest and the utmost all the efficient applicants under the various vacancies under the different panels whose detail is as below:
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016: 398 Vacancies
- Post Name: Routine Clerk, Stenographer
- Routine Clerk: 335 posts
- Stenographer: 63 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 18-40 years
- Routine Clerk: 12th passed any recognized Board with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm and 30 wpm in English on Computer and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application
- Stenographer: 12th passed any recognized Board with typing speed in 80 wpm in Steno Speed in Hindi and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website http://www.upjn.org
11th July 2016Extended up to 21st July 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Application Offline:
12th July 2016Extended up to 22nd July 2016
For the 49 posts of Accountant and Senior Auditor UP Jal Nigam, Lucknow had invited the applications and to qualify for the post requirements are as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st July 2013 age is needed to be from 18 years to 40 years with the norm of the relaxation for the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Degree in the commerce with the accountancy is the requisite from the applicants in terms of the academics.
Fees Schedule: Rs. 1000 is the fee scheduled for the general and OBC applicants and Rs. 500 for the SC and ST applicants that need to pay by e challan or by online mode of payment.
Selection Method: The process which is being lined up for the required assortment of the applicants is the interview and the computer based test that is to proceed online.
Scheme to submit an application: To sort out the desired registration applicants will follow the online process of submission.
- Date from which the application needs to fill online is 6th Nov 2013.
- Last date by which the application submission could be made is 5th Dec 2013.
- For making the payment of the fee last date is 7th Dec 2013.
- Applicants can download the admission ticket for the examination from the date 11th Dec 2013 to the date 21st Dec 2013.
- Date for the online examination is 2nd Dec 2013.
Connection to the official advertisement connection is as below:
For the online application connection is as below:
To get acknowledged with the other required details web portal is as below:
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2013 for the 642 posts of Assistant and Junior Engineer:
- 93 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 16 posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)
- 469 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil)
- 64 posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)
Note worthy points are as below:
Age limit: Factor of age related with the eligibility is always the most considerable point and as related with the above mentioned posts age of the applicants must be in between the 18 years to 40 years hat is required to be as per on the date 1st July 2013 and the worthy directives of the Government of the India relaxation in the age need to be awarded to the reserved category applicants.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: The aptitude that is required from the applicants in terms of the academics is set to as below:
- Assistant Engineer: BE, B. Tech is the essential qualification from the applicants that is required to be in the traits of Civil, mechanical or the Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in the Civil, mechanical or Electrical Engineering is the requisite.
Fees Schedule: General and the OBC applicants had to pay the fees of Rs. 1000 and the applicants that belong to the category SC, ST must pay the amount of Rs. 500 and fee will be accepted by the e-challan in the state bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Assortment of the applicants is decided to be completed by the method of the interview along with the computer based online test.
Method to Apply: Application is duly needed to be filled online and after the submission of the application online the print out of application need to send to the jal nigam along with other essential documents.
- Date on which the online registration for the post along with the downloading of hall tickets commences is 17th Oct 2013.
- Last date for making the suitable registration is 13th Nov 2013.
- Initial date to make the payment of the fees is 19th Oct 2013.
- Closing date for making the payment is 15th Nov 2013.
- Terminating date to receipt the applications by speed post is 20th Oct 2013.
- To download the hall tickets last date is 23rd Nov 2013.
- Dates for the online examination are 23rd Nov 2013 and 24th Nov 2013.
- Connection at the official advertisement can got is as below:
- To get connected with the official advertisement so that application could be submitted online and other detail could be got make use of the link below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|