Union Bank of India is commonly known with its short name i.e. UBI. In the present days, Union Bank of India has declared a advertisement to recruit various candidates under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment project 2016. So, it is a great opportunity given by Union Bank of India for those candidates who are desired to make career in Union Bank of India. Candidates can download the official advertisement of Union Bank of India from then link given below under the head of reference.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016: 208 Vacancies
- Post Name: Specialist Officer
- Credit Officer: 150 posts
- Chartered Accountant: 20 posts
- Statistician: 02 posts
- Information Security Officer: 02 posts
- Manager (Risk): 10 posts
- Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 posts
- Security Officer: 16 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st May 2016: 21-40 years
- Credit Officer: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution/Board and Certificate from a recognized Institution
- Chartered Accountant: Candidate should have completed/passed final examination of Chartered Accountant
- Statistician: Masters in Statistics from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
- Information Security Officer: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communications/Information Science & Engineering from a University/Institution/Board
- Manager (Risk): Post Graduate degree with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board or MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance
- Assistant Manager (Risk): Post Graduate Degree with specializations in Finance from a university/institution/board or MBA/Post Graduate in Business Management with Specialization in Finance
- Security Officer: Graduate degree in any discipline from a university/institution/board
- Selection Procedure: Online Examination and/or Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Deadline: 10th June 2016
The bank regularly held various recruitment exams to fill up open vacancies in all over branches in India. So, the candidates who are interested to do job in a bank as a officer or manager having a good opportunity to do job in Union Bank of India. The candidates should read the following information carefully to know the procedure for application and selection. This page is exclusive only for the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 projects. So, you can bookmark without any doubt to know the latest vacancies open in the bank. The aspirants who are waiting for the UBI Recruitment should not miss this great opportunity. But for those who are not preparing for the exam should also apply and start preparing from today. The aspirants must posses the following eligibility criteria as fixed by the bank but don’t worry if you are not eligible for the post, you can visit our Bank Jobs section and all government jobs 2016 section.
Union Bank of India had mentioned and provided the detail of the recruitment. The process which is announced is mandatory for the 49 posts of Specialist Officer. Detail to be followed under the posts is provided as below:
- Economist Scale/ Grade: 02 posts
- Forex Officer Scale/ Grade: 11 posts
- Forex Officer Scale/ Grade: 36 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Union Bank of India had mentioned to use the official advertisement so that the factors which are being associated with the age and educational qualification are being asserted by the applicants.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is mentioned to pay by the applicants is stated and mentioned to be as Rs. 600 and this fee will be paid by the general and OBC category applicants. Applicants that belong to the category SC, ST and PWD are needed to make the suitable payment to be as Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The requirement of the selection of the applicants will get complete with the online examination and which will get followed with the group discussion. Associated process which is to be followed at next is the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Union Bank of India had provided that the official website is to be got used by the applicants and this is desirable so that applicants can get listed for the necessary procedure and the progression.
- 13th Feb 2015 to 28th Feb 2015: Dates which are being provided for the submission of the online application as well as the payment of the fee.
- 15th March 2015: Last date which is provided for the printing the candidate application.
- The link to the official advertisement and notification is stated to be as below:
- To apply online the link is mentioned and stated to be as below:
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 11 posts of Dealer and Research Analyst (Closed): Union Bank of India had mentioned that applications are invited for making the stimulation of the efficient applicants for the 11 posts of Dealer and Research Analyst and under the posts announced the detail required is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Union Bank of India had demanded the age and educational qualification uniquely specified for each of the post and it is obtain via the official advertisement structured.
Fees Schedule: The payment which is mentioned to commence by the applicants for the post is the Rs. 100 for Reserve and Rs. 600 provided to make for the general category candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: Union Bank of India had mentioned the online mode of submission of application for getting listed for the series of placement sessions. Application without the necessary detail will not be entertained and accepted.
- 9th Sep 2014: Initial date which is being mentioned to get the process of the online compliance of application along with the payment of fee.
- 23rd Sep 2014: Terminating date which is provided for making the final compliance of the application and also to make the final payment of fee.
References: It is being mentioned that applicants for getting the announcement to be notified must get by the linkage provided to be as below:
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2015 for the 42 posts of Specialist Officers (Closed): With the most proactive and upbeat modes the bank which is being serving from the date 11th Nov 1919 is the Union Bank of India. The economic growth is being unvaryingly and uniformly achieved with e helping hand of banks like these.
Union Bank of India had announced to make the selection and unoccupied seats are divided among the posts whose detail is as below:
- 2 posts of Economist Grade II
- 40 posts of Security Officer Grade I
Age limit: The requirement of the accurate aptitude is being felt at the most by any of the institute that is being making the placement of the applicants. Union Bank of India had mentioned that to have the proper eligibility the age factor which is being decided is the 21 years to the maximum age 35 years. This relaxation in the age is further permissible to the applicants who belong to SC, ST by 5 years, 3 years to the OBC candidates and by 10 years to the PWD applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Union Bank of India had set the particular educational need for the applicants. The requisite from the applicants under the post is to be passed in the post graduation with the aggregate marks of 55% and have the possession of the graduation degree which is being mandatory to be passed with the summative marks of 60%. The additional requirement which is being associated with the applicants is the completion of the computer course in the awareness and Office Automation.
Fees Schedule: The suitable payment have to make by the applicants if wants to sort out the registration. Under the structured plan the fee schedule is being summed up as per the category. Applicants under the category General and OBC are made the payment of Rs. 600 along with the intimation charges of Rs. 100. Applicants other than this category are required to make the payment of the intimation charges of Rs. 100 only.
Selection Method: The expertise and proficiency of the applicants will be firstly judged via the written examination that covers the very general topics like awareness, reasoning and English language. Eligible applicants from test will make the move on for the group discussion and this process is to further proceed for the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants wishing to apply for the post make the usage of the official website of Union Bank of India and need to compile the online arranged application. Print out of application has to be retained to use at the future selection process.
- 21st April 2014: Date from which the process of the online submission of the application and payment of fee will get initiated.
- 5th May 2014: Last date for making the registration online as well for the payment of the fee.
- June 2014: The month in which the written examination is under the thought process to be conducted.
- The recruitment notification is being required at most to get the complete association of rules and regulations and this is available at the web portal below:
- To apply for the post online the connection which is needed is being mentioned by the Union Bank of India as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|