United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) was nationalized from 1972 and embodied as a company on 18th Feb, 1938. Four Cooperative Insurance Societies, twelve Indian Insurance Companies & Indian operations of five Abroad Insurers, apart from General Insurance actions of the southern area of LIC of India were combined with United India Insurance Company Limited. Now, we are trying to give a best information to out subscriber for appointment as an Administrative officer post under recruitment project 2016 organized by UIIC.
UIIC Recruitment 2016: 300 Vacancies
- Post Name: Administrative Officer (Scale-I)
- Age Limit as on 31st March 2016: 21-30 years
- Generalist: Degree from recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Specialist: Degree from recognized university in the relevant discipline or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Selection Process: Online Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.uiic.co.in
- Deadline: 17th May 2016
- Competitive Exam Date: 12th June 2016
UIIC Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
- Post Name: Administrative Officer (Medical)
- Age Limit as on 31st Dec 2015: 21-30 years
- Qualification: MBBS Degree or equivalent foreign degree which recognized as equivalent to MBBS degree by Medical Council of India from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send hard Copy by speed post
- Deadline: 15th May 2016
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited had provided the required detail that is worth considerable and associable with the announced posts for the enrollment. The process announced present to make for the staffing 750 posts of the Assistant for the different localities, and their detail is beneath:
Age Perimeter: The age announced to be eligible for the post is 18 years to 32 years. United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited had mentioned to reckon the age on the date 30th June 2015.
Educational Qualification: The qualification required for the announced post is the Graduation Degree with the knowledge of the regional language.
Fees Schedule: The fee imbursement needed to make for the post is the Rs. 75 for the SC, ST candidates and Rs. 450 for the General Category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection to get for the post need from the candidates to qualify the online examination, interview and the computer proficiency test.
Registration Process: The process of the compliance of the application for the registration arranged thoroughly at the official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited. The application is to keep the candidates for the future use.
- 7th July 2015 to 20th July 2015: The dates those are associated to get registered for the post.
- 20th August 2015: The time to start the downloading of the call letter for the online examination.
Fundamental Link: The web portal to connect with the notification need mentioned underside by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited:
UIIC Limited Recruitment 2015 for the 100 posts of the Insurance Agent (Closed)
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited had announced the vacated posts which are to fill on the temporary basis. This announced detail is related to the 100 posts of the Insurance Agent and for which the required detail is provided below:
Age limit: The need regarding the age is one of the most associated factors. The announcement made by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) for the age is 18 years as lower age limit and upper age limit linked with the applicants is the 60 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement which is most integrated with the applicants to provide a service is the educational qualification. Under the post the requisite which is integrated with the applicants is the 10+2 passed or the maximum qualification which is demanded from the applicants is to have the doctorate qualification.
Scheme to submit an application: United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had mentioned for the applicants that the application is the module of the getting registered for the post. Applicants make sure to dispatch the application within the time mentioned with all the required certificates and testimonials.
Important Date: 31st Dec 2014: Closing date which is announced for the final acknowledgment of the applications. Applicants are provided with this last date and after this no application will be entertained and candidature of the applicants will be cancelled out.
References: The link which is associated with the official advertisement is provided beneath by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC):
UIIC Limited Recruitment 2015 for the 684 posts of the Assistant (Closed)
Applications are invited by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited from the efficient manpower which is being demanding for the 684 posts of the Assistant. The detail which is associated is mentioned beneath:
Age limit: The age limit which is associated with the applicants is mentioned as 18 years as minimum and 28 years as maximum age. United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had announced the age to be attained as on the date of 30th June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Scholastic need which is demanding for the applicants is mentioned as graduation or having qualified in the 12th class passed. Applicants are also needed to have the proficiency as in the regional language.
Fees Schedule: To get the registration applicants are needed to make the payment of Rs. 75 only for the SC, ST and PWD applicants. For the applicants under the category general the fee to be paid is the Rs. 450.
Selection Method: Online examination is the process which is stated at the initial stage and this process is getting followed with the personal interview session. The terminating stage which will make the final selection of the applicants is the computer proficiency test.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited must be used by the applicants so that the registration is being made by the applicants under the announced post.
- 18th Nov 2014 to 2nd Dec 2014: The dates which are mentioned for making the online registration for the post as well as to make the payment of the fee.
- 17th Dec 2014: Closing date provided for printing the applications.
- The process which is necessary is provided beneath with the official advertisement with the link provided:
- United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had mentioned that the online registration must be followed with the linkage below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|