Here is the list of latest UCIL Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by UCIL along with complete information. The page is all about to announce UCIL Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 59 vacancies open in UCIL as follows:
UCIL Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2016: 59 Vacancies
- Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
- Trade Name: Machinist/Turner, Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Auto Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, FHT, Carpenter, Plumber, Mechanic Diesel, Pipe Fitter
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 10th with ITI Examination in relevant trade from NCVT
- Selection Process: Selection based on Merit
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Speed Post
- Deadline: Within 15 days from the date of publication
UCIL Recruitment 2016 for 11 posts of Chief Manager, Management Trainee and other posts (Closed)
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had mentioned entertaining the applications from the candidates for the vacated positions. The detailed information having specified is for 11 posts of Chief Manager, Management Trainee, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) had mentioned the detail of the age as underneath systematically to assert the necessary information:
- Deputy General Manager (Accounts): 45 years
- Chief Manager (Accounts): 41 years
- Manager (Accounts): 37 years
- Assistant Manager (Accounts): 30 years
- Assistant Manager (EDP): 30 years
- Posts VI to X: 28 years
The age reckoning by the candidates mentioned making on the date 31st Dec 2015 and the relaxation in the age will get permitted to the candidates that are under the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the age got mentioned underneath systematically:
- Posts I to IV: Applicants must be charted accountant under the respective post
- Assistant Manager (EDP): Degree in Computer Engineering or MCA
- Management Trainee (Control Research & Development): Post Graduation Degree or M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry
- Management Trainee (Personnel): Degree in any of the discipline
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Applicants must be charted accountant under the respective post
- Management Trainee (Environmental Engineering): Degree in the Environmental Engineering
- Management Trainee (Control Research & Development): M.Sc. in Chemistry i.e. Inorganic or Analytical
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the fee by the supremacy is Rs. 50 for the General and OBC (NCL) candidates. The fee needed paying in the form of Demand Draft (DD) that is in the favor of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) and payable at Jaduguda. The fee got exempted for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates announced making with the interview session.
Application Submission: The necessity on the candidates to get registered is to download the application format as arranged by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL). The application having arranged required sending further with the concerning certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 15th Feb 2016: The final permitted period associated to which the application reception must get entertained from the candidates and after the passage of the period the candidature of the candidates will get rejected comprehensively.
- The connection permitted underneath by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is for the beneficial of the candidates to get the recruitment advertisement:
- To get the necessary application form needed for the registration the connection getting followed is underneath:
UCIL Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 31st Aug, 2015: 30 years
- Qualification: 10th/SSLC with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Selection Process: Written test/Trade Test & Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by post.
- Deadline: 8th Oct, 2015
About UCIL: UCIL is the short name of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. UCIL has issued a notice for the recruitment of PGT, PRT and TGT. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts in UCIL. The complete eligibility criteria including procedure of application and selection is given below. If you are qualified for the posts of PGT, PRT and TGT which is conducted by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), under “Recruitment project 2015-2016”, then goes to the complete advertisement. The candidates are instructed that they attend the personal interview from one hour before the exact time. The main details about “Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) recruitment 2015-2016” like eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, application procedure, selection procedure and closing dates are given below.
Name & No. of Posts: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is declaring a recruitment project 2015-2016 to choose truthful and active career seekers having Indian residence as the position of PGT, TGT and PRT.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Applicants should have the Master degree and B.Ed “OR” M.Sc “OR” MCA “OR” Bachelor degree i.e. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc “OR” B.P.Ed “OR” Matriculation “OR” Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Class) “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of forty (40), thirty Five (35), thirty (30) years of age as per desired position. To see more about recruitment, please read official advertisement given below under the title of reference.
Application Form: Interested candidates can attend the personal interview along with standard form of application, two (02) passport size photographs and photocopies & original of minimum eligibility certificates in concern of academic records, age, working experience (if any), reserved community proof and character certificates to the address defined below in official advertisement.
Dates to be remembered:
- The official notification is issued from 5th March, 2013.
- Candidates can attend the personal interview for the post of PRT & Lab Attendant on 21st March, 2013 from 9.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M.
- For the post of TGTs the date of interview is 22nd March, 2013 from 9.30 A.M.
- For the position of PGT’s, the date of personal interview is 23rd March, 13 from 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2013 in UCIL: Candidates will be selected after giving impressive performance in written test and interview, but for the post of PRT (Music) there is no need to take part in written test.
- For any query, candidates can contact at 0657 – 2730622.
- Candidates having teaching experience will be liable to get relaxation in upper age limit.
References for UCIL Recruitment 2013:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2012-13 [Closed]
No. of Vacancies: 5 as Trainee MT/ST Operator.
UCIL has stipulated the following eligibly criteria for the vacancies of ST Operators.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/SSLC plus in trade of fitter with minimum 60% marks. ”or”
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination and experience of 1 year in operation of MT/ST.
- Age of candidates will be not more than 30 years as on 31st Aug, 2012-13. (Relaxation given in advertisement for reserved category)
How to Apply?
Application procedure is very simple as mentioned in the advertisement of “UCIL Recruitment 2012-13”. Please send the application form as the procedure mention below.
- Eligible candidates can write/typed an application giving personal details like as address/mobile number & send it along with qualification/age/experience/caste proof plus one recent passport size photograph to following address given below.
- Candidates can send application with in thirty days from the publication of advertisement.
- The selection procedure for the post Trainee (MT/ST Operator) in Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is by personal interview only. At the time of interview all original documents like as age/caste/qualification/experience & one identity proof will be required.
Candidates are advised that they read the following instructions before going to apply for UCIL Recruitment.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility as per advertisement.
- Candidates can apply only for one time.
- Fee will not be refundable at any condition.
- Reserved category are exempted from free.
- Application will be not acceptable, after last date.
- Candidates cannot send application through courier “or’ other personal way.
- Selection committee has right to disqualified candidates at any stage.
Please refer the following links to know more about “Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2012-13” like notes, other terms and conditions, general terms, pay scale, rules, laws and procedure; Go to the following references.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|