The city Thane got situated on the western banks of the Thane Creeks that give it a natural protection along with the facilitation of the transport via the ships. The existence of the city has a very global history since the 9th Century A.D. and the city having known as Capital of the Shilahar Dynasty. The present name got categorised as Thane at the time of Independence 1947 after facing the five different eras of the names. Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) is one of the most important parts of the town that take care of the city in every possible aspect. The corporation got established in the year 1st Oct 1982.
TMC Recruitment 2016: 157 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Nurse: 137 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 03 posts
- Professor cum Principal (Nursing): 01 post
- Officer-in-charge (Dispensary): 01 post
- Scientific Officer ‘C’: 02 posts
- Junior Purchase Officer: 01 post
- Junior Administrative Officer: 02 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Junior Assistant Security Officer: 04 posts
- Junior Fire Supervisor: 02 posts
- Technician ‘A’: 03 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st June 2016: 27-45 years
- Nurse: General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years’ experience of Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with 2 years’ experience
- Scientific Assistant: Sc. (Microbiology/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Applied Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Science) with 50% marks and DMLT from a Government recognized Institute
- Professor cum Principal (Nursing): Sc. in Nursing with 15 years’ experience out of which 12 years should be teaching experience
- Officer-in-charge (Dispensary): Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University and registration with State Pharmacy Council
- Scientific Officer ‘C’: Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with 1 year of research experience of working in Epidemiology
- Junior Purchase Officer: Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a reputed Institution
- Junior Administrative Officer: Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personal Management/Human Resource Management from a reputed Institution
- Stenographer: HSC + Certificate course in Short hand with speed of 80 wpm and Typewriting @ 40wpm respectively plus computer course from MSCIT
- Junior Assistant Security Officer: Graduate from a recognized University with at least 3 years’ security experience in a large Govt. organization in a Supervisory Cadre
- Junior Fire Supervisor: HSC should have completed Fireman Training from State Fire Training Centre with 2 years’ experience as fireman in an industrial fire station or Hospital Industry or 1 year experience in regular fire service
- Technician ‘A’: SSC plus ITI (Mechanical Trade/Electrician) 2 years’ full time course from Government recognized Institute
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination/Interview/Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://tmc.gov.in and apply offline hard copy send by speed post before 15th July 2016
- Deadline: 8th July 2016
TMC Recruitment 2016 for 27 posts of Registrar and Plane House Man (Closed)
Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) had always been eager to invite the proficient manpower for the various positions and the localities. The detail got notified currently is for the 27 posts of Registrar and Plane House Man that is to get associated with the eligibility norms as beneath:
- Registrar: 14 posts
- Plane House Man: 13 posts
Age Limit: Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) had mentioned the necessity of the age for the candidates for 35 years.
Educational Qualification: The Associated need of the education for the each post got referred to by the Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) as underneath:
- Registrar: The associated requirement of the academic that is must have the aptitude is the MBBS Degree and applicants also needed having the work experience also for two or three years.
- Plane House Man: The qualification relation that will make the candidates qualified for the post is MBBS Degree. Applicants also needed having the certificate from the Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC).
Selection Process: The procedure of the selection is the one of the associated aspects of making the choice of the candidates. The procedure got announced to make the assortment of the candidates is the session of the interview. The corresponding process notified to make the selection of the candidates is the verification of the documents.
Application Submission: Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) had announced the process of the interview that will make the candidates having registered for the announced position. The progression went notified will get completed in making the presence with the concerning documents and the certificates.
Significant Dates: The date on which the presence of the candidates is appreciable for the succession of the interview got mentioned as 15th Oct 2015. The presence of the candidates requires making on the on the time 11:00 am.
- It always got suggested to make the presence half an hour before the time as specified so that candidates can get acknowledged with the associated pre-interview features.
Vital Link: Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) had mentioned the detail underneath so that the connection can get established with the official publication and the general instructions:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|