Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER), Guwahati had mentioned the process of the recruitment. This commission always had been successful in providing the nation with the efficient manpower. The recent announcement is also been concerning to make the recruitment.
SSC NER Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant: 03 posts
- Accountant: 01 post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 01 post
- Technical Superintendent (Processing): 04 posts
- Textile Designer: 02 posts
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University and 12th or equivalent with Biology as one of the subject from a recognized Board or University
- Accountant: Degree of a recognized University/Institute
- Senior Technical Assistant: Master Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Geophysics/Statistics/Geology or Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of equivalent
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): Bachelor degree in Textile Technology or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Handlooms and Textile Technology from a recognized University or Institute
- Technical Superintendent (Processing): 4 years Bachelor degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute
- Textile Designer: Bachelor Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on OMR/Computerised Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost
- Deadline: 2nd Oct 2016
SSCNER Recruitment 2015 for the 15 posts of Designer and Technical Superintendent (Closed)
This requirement is for the 15 posts of Designer and Technical Superintendent and the detail which is needed under the posts is provided below:
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 07 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Processing): 05 Posts
- Textile Designer: 03 Posts
Age limit: Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER) had provided the age requirement to be as not more than the 30 years. This age is required to have in the aptitude on the closing date of receiving the applications. Suitable relaxation in the age will be permissible for the applicants under the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): Applicants are required under the post with the education to be as bachelor’s degree in the textile technology or the three years diploma which is needed in the handloom technology.
- Technical Superintendent (Processing): The scholastic maturity which is being presented for the applicants is mentioned to be as four years Bachelor’s Degree which is needed in Textile Processing, Textile Chemistry. Applicants with the education Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Textile Processing are also completely qualified for the post.
- Textile Designer: The need of the education which is being provided for the applicants to have the complete eligibility under the post is mentioned to be as bachelor’s degree which is required in the textile design or fine arts with the textile design as one of the subjects.
Fees Schedule: The fee requirement which is mentioned by the Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER) is provided as Rs. 50 and this fee is provided to with the Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFP). Applicants with the category women, PH, SC, ST and EXSM are exempted from the schedule of the fee.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants is needed and required to make with the skill test which will be followed with the computer proficiency test and with the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration which is being announced by the Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER) is related completely with the use of the application form. This application will be entertained and acknowledged only with the required certificates and documents which are required to get the reckoning of the eligibility.
Important Date: 20th April 2015: Closing date which is provided for the complete submission of the application at the office premises. On the concerning date applications must get reached by the time of 5:00 pm. After this date and time applications at the office premises will not be entertained and candidature of the applicants will get canceled out.
References: Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER) had mentioned the necessary link below to get the recruitment advertisement and also the application form could be get with the ease by the desirable applicants.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|