Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2016 for the enlistment of various staff. The commission will be held written examination to recruit the following staff.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2016
- Exam Name: Stenographer (Grade C&D) Examination, 2016
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade C&D
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 18-27 years
- Qualification: 12th standard passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/University
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ssconline.nic.in
- Deadline: 3rd June 2016
- Date of Written Exam: 31st July 2016
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Grade ‘C’ Stenographer
- Exam Name: Competitive Exam 2016
- Post Name: Grade ‘C’ Stenographer (Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2016)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Central Secretariat Stenographer Service Grade ‘C’
- Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
- Stenographer Cadre of India Foreign Service (B) Grade-II
- Age Limit: 50 year
- Qualification: Any regularly appointed Grade ‘D’ or Grade-III employee of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service/ Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B)/ Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service/Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Election Commission of India Stenographers Service/Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service who satisfies the following conditions shall be eligible to appear at the examination and will be considered for vacancies in his/her service only. For example, Grade ‘D’ Stenographers of the Railway Board Stenographers service will be eligible only for vacancies in Grade ‘C’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Shorthand Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and send hard copy by speed post
- Deadline: 6th May 2016 (Closed)
- Competitive Exam Date: 3rd July 2016
- Examination Centre: Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh, Raipur
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2016
- Exam Name: All India Open Competitive Exam 2016
- Post Name: Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translators & Hindi Pradhyapak.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Qualification: Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject, Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from a recognized University/Institute plus Master’s degree in any subject from recognized University/Institute.
- Selection Process: Written Examination (Object Type & Conventional Type)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://sscregistration.nic.in or ssconline2.gov.in
- Deadline for (Part-I): 28th April 2016
- Deadline for (Part-II): 30th April 2016
- Date of Written Exam: 19th June 2016
SSC Recruitment 2016: Various Vacancies
- Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016
- Post Name: Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Inspector, Inspector of Income Tax, Sub Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector of Posts, Statistical Investigator, Divisional Accountant, Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor, Accountant/Jr Accountant, Tax Assistant, Sr Secretariat Assistant, Compiler
- Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Qualification: Graduation Degree from a recognized University/Institution
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test/Document Verification
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://ssconline2.gov.in and http://sssregistration.nic.in
10th March 2016(Extended up to 21st March 2016) (Part-I Registration)
14th March 2016(Extended up to 24th March 2016) (Part-II Registration)
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 8th & 22nd May 2016 (Sunday) (Postponed up to Aug 2016)
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 13th & 14th Aug 2016 (Sunday)
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2016 by Staff Selection Commission. The following article will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2016 . The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
Check Also: SSC exam schedule 2016
SSC Recruitment 2016: 122 MTS Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website ssconline2.gov.in
- Deadline: 23rd Nov 2015
SSC Recruitment for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts (Closed)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) via the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 had made the announcement to make the staffing on the high number of vacated positions. The detail to follow is for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts for which detail is underside:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3523 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 2049 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 1006 Posts
Age Perimeter: On the date of 1st August 2015 the age required to be under the perimeter of 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: The qualification demanded by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post is to the 12th class passed.
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the fee required to pay is Rs. 100 only by the general category candidates. NO fee to pay for the reserved category candidates. The payment can make via the online and offline process.
Registration Process: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) under the sole convenience of the candidates had announced to submit the application with the offline as well as an online mode.
- Online: Candidates opting the process need to submit the application following the official website of SSC. The application is to compile thoroughly and then to compile as per the steps structured.
- Offline: Applicant applying by this process is to download the application and the file as per the published columns. This application is to send with the required certificates
- 11th July 2015: The final date to complete the first part of registration (Extended to 17th July, 2015).
- 13th July 2015: The terminating date to complete the second part of a submission of the application (Extended to 20th July, 2015).
- 13th July 2015: The concluding date provided to submit the offline application (Extended to 20th July, 2015).
- 20th July 2015: The final time for stating the dispatch of form for the remote area candidates.
- 1st, 15th & 22nd Nov, 2015: Date of CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015.
- The link mentioned aside by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is liable to get the notification:
- The online application form Part – I to complete with the link below:
- The online application part – II needs to complete with link beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|