SSC has issued application form 2016 for stenographer grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply before 3rd June, 2016.
The SSC Stenographer Exam Application is being hosted online. We will provide here the complete information about SSC Stenographer Application form 2016 online or offline. Candidates do have an option to opt for offline registrations as well, but the same is very time consuming and haphazard. If you are looking forward to quickly register yourself for the SSC Stenographer Exam Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2016, then it suggested to apply online and be done with the application form within a matter of minutes.
SSC Stenographer Exam Online Application Form – Things Required
As a candidate you would be required to have a few things ready with you. These things include:
- A scanned photograph with the dimension 100 (w) x 120 (h) and within the size of 4 to 12 kb.
- A scanned signature with the dimension 40 (w) x 60 (h) and within the size of 1 to 12 kb.
- A net banking account/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (for faster registration).
How to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Exam 2016?
A candidate has to follow two level registration process in order to have a valid application. The first level will generate a registration number and the second level with absorb the detailed application.
Step by Step Assistance for Level 1- Registration
Step 1– Visit the official address of the Staff Selection Commission by opening your internet browser and typing the web address: http://ssc.nic.in in the address bar and hit the enter button.
Step 2- Find the option to register for SSC exam for Stenographer (Grade C & D) and click on the link.
Step 3- Part I Registration form will appear where you are required to enter your basic details such as your name, address, contact number, etc.
Step 4– Click on ‘I Agree’ box. This will testify that all the information that you have mentioned in the form is true.
Step 5– A new page will be generated and the same will have your registration number. You can either take a screenshot of the page or have a print out of the same. Then move onto the next section.
Step by Step Assistance for Level 2- Registration
Step 1- After completing Level 1 registration, you will be directed to Level 2, where you will be required for payment of the applicable exam fee and upload your photo. The page which appears right infront of you has the option to make an online payment. Kindly make the payment through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
Step 2- Confirmation of payment will take you to a page where you can upload your photo followed by uploading your scanned signature.
Step 3- Once the upload is complete, go through the instructions carefully and complete the remaining formalities.
On completing the online application, you will receive an email as well as an SMS from the department which will confirm your registration. For further purpose, use your registration number and profile password, alternatively, you can also use your registration number and date of birth. However, information once registered with the department cannot be changed under any condition.
SSC Stenographer Exam Important Pages
- 7 Preparation Tips for SSC Stenographer Exam 2016
- SSC Stenographer Exam Cut Off 2016 – Previous & Expected
- SSC Stenographer Exam Answer Key 2016 – Download Procedure
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2016 – Download Procedure
- SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016 – Apply Online or Offline
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016 – Latest UpToDate
- SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2016 – Check Complete Detail
- SSC Stenographer Exam Result 2016 – Check Result Online
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2016: A Complete Detail
- SCC Stenographer Syllabus 2016 – Latest UptoDate
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|