Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had provided for the applicants the required points of the eligibility which are being favoring the recruitment procedure for the Various posts. The detail generative under the posts is mentioned underneath:
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2016: 20 Vacancies
- Post Name: Group B & C
- Senior Research Assistant: 09 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 posts
- Assistant Epigraphist: 01 post
- Textile Designer: 02 posts
- Court Master: 02 posts
- Tubewell Operator: 01 post
- Farm Assistant: 01 post
- Junior Chemist: 01 post
- Age Limit: 25-30 years
- Senior Research Assistant: Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution
- Senior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent
- Assistant Epigraphist: Master Degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor Degree level from a recognized University or equivalent
- Textile Designer: Bachelor Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognized University or Institute
- Court Master: Degree in subject of a recognized University or equivalent
- Tubewell Operator: ITI Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Farm Assistant: Pass in 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with a Certificate Course or training in Agriculture from a recognized Institute and at least one year experience of work at an Agriculture Farm or B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Junior Chemist: Master Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology of a recognized University or equivalent or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent and with 2 years experience in analytical work
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on OMR/Computer based Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost and Download Application Format and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 13th Oct 2016
- Deadline: 3rd Oct 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 13th Oct 2016
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2014 for the 22 posts of JTA, Assistant Programmer and other posts (Closed)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The suggestion by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the applicants is to make use of the official notification so that the age and education requirement under each of the post could be assorted constructively.
Fees Schedule: Under the suitable directives of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) applicants belonging to the reserve category are exempted from the schedule of fee. Applicants belonging to the category other than this category i.e. general are to make the payment of Rs. 50 and fee must be submitted with the CRPF.
Scheme to submit an application: The necessary requirement on the applicants is to acknowledge the application layout that is being provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Applicant s this complete application with all the required certificates must dispatch within the stipulated date and time.
- The desirable date provided until which applications are to reach the office premises is 24th Nov 2014 by the time of 5:00 pm.
- Closing date provided for the final submission of the application by the far flung area applicants is 1st Dec 2014.
References: The necessary link is being provided below by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) so that the required detail could be assorted:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region, Chennai has advertised (Advertisement No. 4/3/2012-SR, Dt. 01-09-2012 to 07-09-2012) for the recruitment of 11 for Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’. If you are qualified for the positions which have conducted by “Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region, Chennai,” then goes to the complete advertisement, the link is given below.
Apply in advance from 28th Sept, 2012 (Last Date), later application will not be acceptable. The main detail about “SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2012” like eligibility criteria, qualification, age upper limit along with another information like application procedure, selection procedure, guidance’s, total of job openings and closing dates are given below.
No. of Vacancies: 11
The following eligibility criteria is required to apply for the posts in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region, Chennai.
- Candidates must pass the education qualification in the related discipline. Please read the advertisement to know the education qualification for each category.
- Age should be more than 18 years.
How to Apply?
The procedure to apply for the posts in the SSC Recruitment Southern Region, Chennai is off-line. Online submission of form is not available.
- The application form will be same for all categories.
- Fill application form with own hand writing.
- Use only recent passport size photograph.
- Application can be downloading from the website.
- Attach all necessary documents like proof of age, education, experience and date of birth.
- It is not necessary to attach original certificate. Only attested photo copies will be attached.
- Send the application before the last date i.e. 28th Sept, 2012 to the following address.
Fill the application form before the last date because later applications are not acceptable.
- The last date to apply for the post is 28th Sept, 2012.
First, selection is based on marks obtained in previous academic qualification, then written test and finally there will be interview. On the basis of marks, written test and interview, the SSC will decide to appoint candidates for particular category. The decision cannot be challenged by the candidates as commission has discretionary power.
The following instructions are helpful for a candidate to apply in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region, Chennai. So read it carefully.
- Submit application form before last date as later application cannot be entertained.
- Submit only one application form for one post.
- Two application forms in one envelope will not be accepted by commission.
- Only black or blue ink will be acceptable to filing the form.
To understand the whole information about “SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2012, Chennai” like pay scale, fee detail, ordinances, statutes, employment restrictions and rights and other detail, go to the following references.
- Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in
- Advertisement for SSC Recruitment (Southern Region)
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|