Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai & Tamilnadu has advertised for the recruitment for Various Vacancies. Candidates who would like to apply for these posts must pass the following eligibility criteria as fixed by itself Southern Railway. If you are qualified for the positions which have conducted by “Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell,” then goes to the complete advertisement. Refer advertisement to know the complete detail. The main points about “Southern Railway Recruitment 2016, Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai & Tamilnadu” like eligibility criteria, qualification, age upper limit along with another information like application procedure, selection procedure, guidance’s, total of job openings and closing dates are given below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016: 117 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Commercial Clerk: 16 posts
- Ticket Examiner: 61 posts
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 40 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 42-47 years
- Commercial Clerk & Ticket Examiner: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate and Typing proficiency of 30 wpm in English/25 wpm in Hindi on Computer/Typewriter
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post
- Deadline: 1st Aug 2016
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016: 862 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Act Apprentice (in various trades)
- Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2016: 15-24 years
- Qualification: 10th /12th Class under 12th System or education or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Merit list
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Register/Speed Post
- Deadline: 20th June 2016
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016: 144 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Signal & Telecommunication/Workshop/Podanur, Diesel Loco Shed/Erode under Salem Division, Electric Loco Shed/Erode under Salem Division, Carriage & Wagon Depot/Erode under Salem Division, Carriage & Wagon Depot/Palghat under Palghat Division, Diesel Loco Shed/Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division, Carriage & Wagon Depot/TVC under Trivandrum Division
- Designation Name: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter
- Age Limit: 15-24 years
- Qualification: 10th with ITI in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks
- Selection Process: Selection based on Merit
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send by Speed/Registered Post before 22nd April 2016
- Deadline: 22nd April 2016
Southern Railway Recruitment 2013 of Ex- Servicemen Quota, (Closed): The open vacancies in Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai only for those candidates having Ex- Servicemen Quota. Candidates can apply either though post “OR” in person, both mode is admissible to apply.
Job Profile: Erstwhile Group- D (Ex- Servicemen Quota)
Minimum Eligibility: Ex-servicemen who have ARMY Class- I certificate & serving fifteen (15) years before retirement and attained in between eighteen (18) years to thirty three (33) years of age will be eligible.
Important Dates: The duly completed application should be reached in advance from 8th July, 2013 but candidates belonging with remote area can deliver it till 22nd July, 2013 from 5.00 PM.
Mode of Selection: The selection of candidates will be by medical fitness test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application as per format specified below along with passport size photograph, self attested photocopies with photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates to the address.
Candidates can also deliver their application in person as per address showing in advertisement.
To understand more about Southern Railway Recruitment 2013 refers an official advertisement.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2013 – 13 Vacancies
Name & No. of Posts: Southern Railway is approving a recruitment activity 2013 to select Thirteen (13) frank and honest job searchers having Indian residence as the position of Cardiac Surgeon (01 – post), Dermatologist (01 – post), Surgeon (01 – post), Physician (01 – post), Radiologist (01 – post) and General Duty Medical Officer (08 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: The age of applicants will be not more than fifty (50) years as on 1st Jan, 2013. The experience of one year is desirable for all posts.
For the position of General Duty Medical Officer: Candidates must possess M.B.B.S with registration under Indian Medical Council.
For the post of Specialist: Applicants should have the post graduation degree in the concerned discipline “OR” Equivalent along with registration under Indian Medical Council. We are placing ahead to our visitors to see an official declaration given below under the naming of reference to know further astir recruitment plan 2013.
Application Form: Interested candidates can attend the personal interview at Director Chief Medical, Southern Railway, Moore Market Complex, Fourth Floor, Chennai (Pin Code – 600003) along with application as per format given in the end of official advertisement defined ahead under the name of reference.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2013 in Southern Railway: The selection of candidates will be after giving impressive performance in an individual interview followed by medical test.
Dates to be remembered: Applicants can appear for the individual interview on 15th March, 2013 from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.
- No individual practice is permissible.
- The appointment is purely on the twelve-month contract period.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for appear in the interview.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|