The is page is all about the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 projects. The candidates who are interested to do job in South Indian bank and wants to make careers in the banking industry should bookmark this page for future updates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016: 7 Vacancies
- Post Name: Probationary Legal Officer
- Age Limit as on 31st March 2016: 28 years
- Qualification: LLB from recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.southindianbank.com
- Deadline: 7th June 2016
- Deadline for submission fee: 10th June 2016
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies
- Post Name: Chief Dealer – Forex and Senior Dealer-Forex in Scale V Cadre
- Age Limit as on 31st March 2016: 50 years
- Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on short listing and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post
- Deadline: 15th June 2016
About South Indian Bank: The South Indian Bank is one of the oldest banks in the country which has been efficiently functioning since the Swadeshi Movement. Brought up with considerations to develop a habit of savings among people along with providing them with loans at affordable rates made this bank as the financial lifeline of southern India. The South Indian Bank was also successful in eradicating the policies of greedy money lenders who would charge shooting interest rates for their loans. Today the South Indian Bank operates on a global scale and provides various facilities to the mass by way of money transfers, loans, deposits and other value added services. The Bank maintains high level of diligence in operations such that none of its clients faces any sort of problems and to ensure its efficiency further there are also customer care sections that takes a note of the same. This is sure to attract a lot of people from all across the country as the privilege to get associated with one of the best on the country is on offer. The South Indian Bank has a national wide recognition due to its dynamic contribution as it was the first bank in private sector that provided access to NRI branch in the year 1992. Additionally, there have also been several other contributions made in form of implementing a core banking system in Kerela and becoming the first ever scheduled bank for Kerala in 1946.
South Indian Bank had mentioned the stimulation process which will make the connection of the applicants for the 100 posts of Probationary Clerks. This post is provided to be associated with the eligibility details that are discussed as below:
Age limit: The age which is demanded from the applicants is mentioned so as on the date of 31st Dec 2014 and this age is provided to be under the boundary of 20 years to 26 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification which is being allied with the applicants is the graduation degree.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is being demanded by the South Indian Bank is the Rs. 100 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 400 for the general category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: South Indian Bank is very clear in their process having announced so that interested applicants can get attached easily. The process which is announced is to make use of the official website and to compile the desirable information.
- 18th Feb 2015: Date which is mentioned for the starting the process of the online registration.
- 23rd Feb 2015: Last date which is mentioned and related to apply for the post online.
- 24th Feb 2015: Closing date for remitting the fee which is provided to pay at the south Indian bank.
- The link which is desirable is provided thoroughly a below by the South Indian Bank to associate with the notification:
- To have the application submitted online the web portal to be followed is mentioned underside:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 35 posts of Probationary Clerks (Closed): South Indian Bank had mentioned the placement scheme and this procedure is being mentioned to get instigate for the 35 posts of Probationary Clerks. The points to be having followed regarding the eligibility are provided as below:
Age limit: On the date of 31st Dec 2014 the need of age is provided to be not more than 26 years. Applicants will also be allowable with the relaxation in the age that belongs to category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: The education which is being required and linked with the aspirants is the graduation as announced by the South Indian Bank.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee which is needed to have paid is the Rs. 400 for the general and Rs. 100 for the SC, ST applicants. Fee will be admirable only with the demand draft (DD) and fee will be payable at Delhi.
Selection Method: The filtration or assortment of the applicants by the South Indian Bank will be made thoroughly with the written examination and personal interview process.
Scheme to submit an application: South Indian Bank had provided for the applicants to first make the application submitted for registration at the official website. This hard copy of the application is needed at next to send with all the necessary and desirable testimonials.
- 4th Feb 2015 to 14th Feb 2015: Date which is mentioned and required for the applicants to make the submission of the application online.
- 21st Feb 2015: Terminating date which is required to have submitted the hard copy of the application.
- The link which is mentioned below by the South Indian Bank is required to get with the official advertisement:
- To apply online the link which is favorable is provided underneath:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Probationary Clerks (Closed): South Indian Bank for the 5 vacated seats of Probationary Clerks had mentioned the specifics required so that applicants could get calculated the eligibility and could apply for the post. The detail under the posts is provided to be as below:
- Age – Applicants for post must have age of 26 years as on the date of 31st July 2014.
- Educational Necessity – Graduation degree in any of the possible stream and computer knowledge is required.
- Fee Schedule – Rs. 400 (General) and Rs. 100 (SC, ST)
- Last Date:
- 4th Oct 2014: Last date for making the online registration.
- 13th Oct 2014: Closing date mentioned for receiving the applications at the office premises in hard copy.
To check the detail necessary the link needed is as below:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of Probationary Clerk (Closed): South Indian Bank had invited the applications for the 3 posts of Probationary Clerk so that the unoccupied seats could be thoroughly filled. The requirement from et applicants for the post is mentioned as 26 years on the date f 31st Dec 2013 and the scholastic maturity admissible from the applicants is the graduation and also the skills as admissible in the computer applications. Applicants must also make the payment of Rs. 250 (General) and Rs. 50 (reserved). Applications from the applicants are to entertain by the date of 25th August 2014.
Linkage for the official advertisement is being provided to be as below to check the complete information:
South Indian Bank recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Probationary Clerk (Closed): South Indian Bank had been proved to be the pioneer in the banking field and is always at the forefront to make the suitable amendments. The recently announced post dictates that 2 seats are unoccupied with the panel of the Probationary Clerk. So to fill the seats applications had been invited for which the required detail is as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date, of the 31st August 2013 age has to be 26 years. Under the suitable norms of the South Indian Bank 5 years relaxation in the age is liable for the SC, ST applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants need to be graduation passed that could be in any of the stream. Along with it applicant must also be dexterous in the computer maneuver.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee that is being structured by the South Indian Bank is the Rs. 50 which is being set for the SC, ST applicants and for the general applicants it is being decided to be Rs. 250. Demand draft (DD) is the stipulated method to make the payment.
Selection Method: Written test which is to head on by the interview is the personal interview session is the mode by which applicants are to be selected by the South Indian Bank.
Scheme to submit an application: Having checked the complete detail as mentioned above and had calculated for the eligibility norms, applicants if found to be eligible then use the application layout as prescribed. Along with the application all the necessary credentials must be attached and before to make the final dispatch make sure to scribe the name of the post.
Important Date: South Indian Bank had mentioned the closing date to be 5th April 2014 i.e. date until which applications will be acceptable.
References: The complete detail is easy to acknowledge by the applicants from the official advertisement for which the connection needed is as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|