The is page is all about the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 projects. The candidates who are interested to do job in South Indian bank and wants to make careers in the banking industry should bookmark this page for future updates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016: 10 Vacancies
- Post Name: Probationary Clerk
- Age Limit as on 31st Dec 2016: 26 years
- Qualification: Graduation from recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3/4 course securing min 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC and Graduation (Aggregate)
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.southindianbank.com and Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 25th Oct 2016
- Deadline: 20th Oct 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25th Oct 2016
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016: 5 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (CMA) Scale-I
- Age Limit as on 31st March 2016: 28 years
- Qualification: CMA/ICWA
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/GD & PI
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.southindianbank.com
- Deadline: 5th Sept 2016
About South Indian Bank: The South Indian Bank is one of the oldest banks in the country which has been efficiently functioning since the Swadeshi Movement. Brought up with considerations to develop a habit of savings among people along with providing them with loans at affordable rates made this bank as the financial lifeline of southern India. The South Indian Bank was also successful in eradicating the policies of greedy money lenders who would charge shooting interest rates for their loans. Today the South Indian Bank operates on a global scale and provides various facilities to the mass by way of money transfers, loans, deposits and other value added services. The Bank maintains high level of diligence in operations such that none of its clients faces any sort of problems and to ensure its efficiency further there are also customer care sections that takes a note of the same. This is sure to attract a lot of people from all across the country as the privilege to get associated with one of the best on the country is on offer. The South Indian Bank has a national wide recognition due to its dynamic contribution as it was the first bank in private sector that provided access to NRI branch in the year 1992. Additionally, there have also been several other contributions made in form of implementing a core banking system in Kerela and becoming the first ever scheduled bank for Kerala in 1946.
South Indian Bank had mentioned the stimulation process which will make the connection of the applicants for the 100 posts of Probationary Clerks. This post is provided to be associated with the eligibility details that are discussed as below:
Age limit: The age which is demanded from the applicants is mentioned so as on the date of 31st Dec 2014 and this age is provided to be under the boundary of 20 years to 26 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification which is being allied with the applicants is the graduation degree.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is being demanded by the South Indian Bank is the Rs. 100 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 400 for the general category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: South Indian Bank is very clear in their process having announced so that interested applicants can get attached easily. The process which is announced is to make use of the official website and to compile the desirable information.
- 18th Feb 2015: Date which is mentioned for the starting the process of the online registration.
- 23rd Feb 2015: Last date which is mentioned and related to apply for the post online.
- 24th Feb 2015: Closing date for remitting the fee which is provided to pay at the south Indian bank.
- The link which is desirable is provided thoroughly a below by the South Indian Bank to associate with the notification:
- To have the application submitted online the web portal to be followed is mentioned underside:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 35 posts of Probationary Clerks (Closed): South Indian Bank had mentioned the placement scheme and this procedure is being mentioned to get instigate for the 35 posts of Probationary Clerks. The points to be having followed regarding the eligibility are provided as below:
Age limit: On the date of 31st Dec 2014 the need of age is provided to be not more than 26 years. Applicants will also be allowable with the relaxation in the age that belongs to category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: The education which is being required and linked with the aspirants is the graduation as announced by the South Indian Bank.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee which is needed to have paid is the Rs. 400 for the general and Rs. 100 for the SC, ST applicants. Fee will be admirable only with the demand draft (DD) and fee will be payable at Delhi.
Selection Method: The filtration or assortment of the applicants by the South Indian Bank will be made thoroughly with the written examination and personal interview process.
Scheme to submit an application: South Indian Bank had provided for the applicants to first make the application submitted for registration at the official website. This hard copy of the application is needed at next to send with all the necessary and desirable testimonials.
- 4th Feb 2015 to 14th Feb 2015: Date which is mentioned and required for the applicants to make the submission of the application online.
- 21st Feb 2015: Terminating date which is required to have submitted the hard copy of the application.
- The link which is mentioned below by the South Indian Bank is required to get with the official advertisement:
- To apply online the link which is favorable is provided underneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|