South Central Railway has issued recruitment notifications for the recruitment of the following staff as per the procedure given in the notification/advertisement itself. The vacancies open for various divisions like Head Quarter office, Secunderabad Region,division Railway Manager, Secunderabd region and Hyderabad Division & Others. The notification for each division is different, we have given download links all the notification under the head of references. The main and important information about the recruitment like minimum age, dates, number of vacancies and references is given below.
South Central Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2016: 14 Vacancies
- Post Name: Scouts & Guides Quota
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-37 years
- Qualification: 12th passed or its equivalent exam from a recognized Board, 10th passed or ITI or equivalent from the recognized Education Board
- Selection Process: Written Test, Scouting Skill Assessment
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 13th March 2016
- Exam Date: 29th March 2016
- Scounting Skill & Certificate Verification: 30th March 2016
South Central Railway Group C Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies (closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan, 2016: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 10th passed & Degree/Diploma/Certificate course in relevant discipline.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Practical Demonstration Test/Field Trails, Testimonials/Prizes.
- Application Procedure: Apply offline
- Deadline: 26th Oct, 2015
For more details in Employment News Paper Dated 26-09-2015 to 02-10-2015
A direct interrogation session i.e. interview process is being instigated currently by the South Central Railway. This recruitment for the year 2015 is related for the 10 posts of Specialist Doctor. Applicants are concerning under the post with the age not completed to be as 50 years and education which is associated is the post graduation degree or diploma. Applicants that are appropriate must make their presence counted on the date of 12th March 2015 in Guntakal and 13th March 2015 in Secunderabad.
The web portal which is concerning for the applicants is mentioned underside by the department to get the complete information:
South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for the 61 Sports Quota Positions (Closed): South Central Railway with the positions vacated under the supremacy for the 61 Sports Quota Positions had announced to invite the applications and the requirement is being suitably structured. The necessity which is being required for the post is being provided to be as below:
Age limit: Applicants are provided with the age of 18 years to 25 years that is provided to get attained as by the date of 1st Jan 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Group I – A posts: The requirement of the education is mentioned to be as graduation for the necessary posts.
- Group I – B posts: Applicants need to be 10th class passed for the respecter posts under the group.
- Group II – A posts: The necessary education under the posts is provided to be as SSC or 8th class passed.
Fees Schedule: South Central Railway had mentioned that the applicants for the posts under the group I – A are constrained to make the payment of Rs. 100 and this payment is acceptable in the form of bank draft or Indian postal order.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must get the detail and the particulars related under each of the posts. South Central Railway had provided the detail of the application columns to be filled and this completely filled application is to be post with the necessary certificates.
- 24th Nov 2014: Closing date provided for the reception of the applications.
- 9th Dec 2014: Terminating date of receiving applications from the remote area applicants.
References: Employment newspaper dated 25th Oct 2014 to 31st Oct 2014 is to follow by the applicants to get the complete detail.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for the 61 Sports Quota Positions (Closed): South Central Railway which is very reputed authority that had the 61 Sports Quota Positions vacant in their authorization and the details that are correlated with it are as below:
Name of the posts: Posts are for the different grade pays under the different divisions so applicants must refer to the official notification.
Age limit: For the various posts which are as mentioned above age of the applicants must be in between the 18 years to 25 years and this age is to be accountable till the date 1st Jan 2014. Applicants must note down that the there will be no relaxation in the upper age as well in the lower age to any of the category.
Educational Qualification: Educational qualification is set as per the pay grade which is to be provided to the applicants. Qualification which is required for the lowest pay grade is 8th class and for the highest pay grade qualification of the applicants must be graduation. Entire qualification details must got by the applicants fro the official notification.
Fees Schedule: Fees will be accepted by the authority form the applicants in the form of the crossed bank draft, Indian postal order that must for the applicants to made in the favor of the financial advisor and chief accounts officer, south central railway and will be payable as per the division of the applicants and fees is also set as per the grade i.e. grade 1800 to 2000 will pay registration fees Rs. 40 and grade 2400/2800 will pay registration fees Rs. 60. Applicants under the category SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), women, minority and economically backward classes are bing exempted to make a payment for registration.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants is scheduled to be on the base of the performance that will be stated by the applicants in the trials related with the post and after wards applicants will have to perform better in the interview session as this will be the terminating point with the authentication of the documents also.
Method to Apply: Applicants are just needed to take the print out of the application form and will fill it all the mandatory details and then will attach the testimonials with it. Applicants must mention the name of the post on the envelope and send it to the concerned authority.
- Date by which the applications are expected by the authority i.e. last date to receive applications by authority is 23rd Sep 2014.
- Last date by which the applicants from the far flung areas are being relaxed to send the application is 8th Oct 2014.
Important Link: Complete detail regarding the grade of the pay, academic criterion and answer to another important question is as below under the mentioned link:
To take the print out of the application form applicants had the below linkage:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|