SJVN is joint venture company of Central Government and HP Government. It is a Public Sector Undertaking having a Mini Ratna ranking. The company has various Hydro Power Projects running in India. For more information, the candidates can visit the official website www.sjvn.nic.in. For this purpose, the company is going to recruit the following staff.
SJVN Limited Recruitment 2016: 11 Vacancies
- Post Name: Trainee Assistant, Trainee Junior Officer, Junior Officer
- Trainee Assistant: 05 posts
- Trainee Junior Officer: 05 posts
- Junior Officer: 01 post
- Age Limit: 30-40 years
- Trainee Assistant: Full time B.Com with min 50% marks
- Trainee Junior Officer: Graduate with full time Post Graduate degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social works/Labor Welfare/Business Management/Office Management/Public Administration and passed 12th /Executive level examination
- Junior Officer: Commerce Graduate and passed 12th/Executive level examination conducted by the Institute of company secretaries of India
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made through Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website: http://sjvn.nic.in and Download Application format and send Hard copy by registered/speed post before 25th July 2016
- Deadline: 15th July 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25th July 2016
SJVNL Apprentice Training Recruitment 2016: 60 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Apprentice Training
- Discipline/Trade Name: Technician (Diploma/ITI) Apprentices
- Age Limit: 18-30 years
- Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in relevant branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE, 10th pass with ITI course in relevant Branch/Trade
- Selection Process: Selection based on Merit List
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and send by Speed Post
- Deadline: 1st April 2016
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) had stated the necessary points of the eligibility which are being summoned so as for the 15 Apprentice Posts. The detail linked with the posts is provided underneath:
Age limit: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) had provided for the applicants that the age which is associated with the applicants is mentioned to be 30 years. This maturity is provided to be attained so as on the last date of application received.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is being demanded from the applicants is provided to be diploma which is necessary to have in the concerning field with the ITI technician certificate in the associated trade.
Scheme to submit an application: The registering process which is being demanded by the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) is mentioned to be application assortment. This application must be posted along with the necessary testimonials.
Important Date: Closing date which is being mentioned so that the applications are being acknowledged at the office premises. After the passage of the stipulated date the reception of the application will not be considered.
References: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL) had mentioned the necessary points of the eligibility with the link which is being provided underneath:
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) Recruitment 2013-14 for the 131 posts of Executives Trainee: In this regard, SJVN has issued a recruitment notification no.69/2013 for detail procedure to apply for these posts. The candidates who are interested to make career in Public Sector Undertaking and do job in SJVNL should bookmark this page for future updates. At present, SJVNL is going to recruit 130 executive trainees under various disciplines. The following informaiton will help the candidates to understand the application procedure and eligibility criteria.
SJVN Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
Qualification that is mentioned below should be passed with the aggregate of 55% marks and for the applicants SC, ST and PWD aggregate is required to be 50%. Qualification in which this percentage is required is as mentioned below:
1) Civil: An applicant with the qualification to be degree in the civil engineering is the pre requisite.
2) Mechanical: Degree in the Mechanical Engineering is the essential qualification required to apply for the post.
3) Electrical: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering’s degree is the major demand from the applicants.
4) Finance: Applicants are insisted to apply for the post if they had the qualification to be CA, ICWA and Two years full time MBA with specialism in Finance.
5) HR: MBA, Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel or the HR is the qualification that the authority is hoping from the applicants who want to apply for the post.
6) Safety: Applicants should possess the degree in the Engineering under the traits Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical with the diploma in the Industrial Safety.
7) Geology: As a requisite from the applicants authority had a demand to have the qualification to be M.Sc., M. Tech. in the subjects to be Geology, Applied Geology and Geophysics with Engineering Geology as core matter or the applicants should have the M.Sc., M. Tech. in Engineering Geology.
8) Architecture: Degree in Architecture is the essential pre requisite from the applicants.
9) Company Secretarial: Applicant must be Graduate and must be a qualified Company Secretary.
Fees Schedule: Candidates can make the payment by the offline as well as the online mode as scheduled by the authority. Amount to be paid by this method is Rs. 300 for the OBC and the general applicants.
Selection Procedure: All the selection of the applicants follows a chain of the selection which starts from the written test, group discussion and the chain is ended with the personal interview session. Only after such a series of procedure being cleared by the applicant’s appointment will be made by the authority.
Method to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2013: All the procedure of filling the application for the post is available at the official website of the authority. Applicants are requested to follow the online procedure of the submission of the application.
- 14th August 2013 to the date 4th Sep 2013: date from which the online submission of the application would start and terminate.
- 14th Sep 2013: admit cards to be issued by the authority for the written test.
- 6th Oct 2013: Tentative date of the written test.
Important Link: To have a complete knowledge of the all the related information applicants are requested to follow the below linkage. The official website of the company is www.sjvn.nic.in. The candidates can visit the website to know more about the company and its recruitment projects.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|