Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) at Sriharikota is one of the most popular titles surrounded by the Spaceports of the World today. India’s space conveyances fly from here giving a positive access to Space for commercial satellites as well as indigenous satellites. Multiple kinds of Space operations with scientific satellites, connections and remote sensing are accomplished from here. The Space Centre, which was commonly studied as Sriharikota Range (SHAR), was renamed as ‘Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR’ on 5th Sept, 2002, in the warm commemoration of Prof. Satish Dhawan, departed Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
ISRO-SHAR Recruitment 2016: 23 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant
- Technical Assistant: 21 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 25th Aug 2016: 18-35 years
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline from a recognized State Board/University/Institution
- Scientific Assistant: First Class B.Sc. with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry from a recognized University/Institution
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://sdsc.shar.gov.in
- Deadline: 25th Aug 2016
ISRO SHAR Recruitment 2016: 53 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Technician, Draughtsman, Fireman
- Technician-B: 40 posts
- Draughtsman-B: 02 posts
- Fireman-A: 11 posts
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Technician-B: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NAC/NTC in relevant trade
- Draughtsman-B: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NAC/NTC in Draughtsman (Civil) trade
- Fireman-A: SSLC/SSC pass and ITI/NAC/NTC in Fitter trade
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.isro.gov.in
- Deadline: 21st July 2016
The present nation is the nation of scientific attitude. This must be suitably handled by the respected authorization. The field of remote sensing, communications and area of the scientific satellites is being appropriately being gripped and knobbed by the much respected Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR). The very of the advantageous and gainful rockets and launches are being successfully handled by the supremacy. A large portion of the area for the research work is being covered by the SHAR.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) had announced the process that gets linked to make the recruitment for the eight posts of MO, Nurse, and other posts. The detail associated with the posts is below:
Age limit: The age that provided for the candidates having attained is 18 years to 35 years. The age maturity needs to have accomplished on the date 5th June 2015. The relaxation in the age also to permit to the candidates that belong to category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) had mentioned using the authorized notification so that the complete requirement of the education for each post can get accessed for the candidates.
Selection Method: The choice to make for the applicants gets linked with the interview and verification of documents.
Application Submission: The application submission to make for the post is possible at the official website of Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR). Applicants also require keeping the filled form in hard copy for future use.
- 16th May 2015: The initial time to start the online process of registration.
- 5th June 2015: The closing date mentioned to submit the application online.
- The linkage to get recruitment advertisement is made available by the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SHAR) as below:
- The online compliance of the application is to make at the link below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|