SBI has issued a new notification today in this regard. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post of specialist officers in State Bank of India should read the following information carefully. The following information is all about eligibility, application procedure, way of selection and references. The vacancies are open in whole SBI group not only in state bank of India.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016: 152 Vacancies
- Post Name: Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales, Risk Officer, Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellor, Project Development Manager, Customer Relationship Executives
- Age Limit 1st March 2016: 20-40 years
- Qualification: Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution, MBA/MMS/PGDM from reputed college/university with relevant experience
- Selection Process: Selection based Merit and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and Apply offline by speed post before 7th April 2016
- Deadline: 31st March 2016
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 for the 52 various vacancies (Closed)
State Bank of India (SBI) for the 52 various vacancies had mentioned the induction process and under the announced process applicants are to fulfill the necessary desirable traits for which the detail required is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The official notification is thoroughly provided to be used so that the detail concerning with the age and educational qualification is being assorted and could make the reckoning of the eligibility.
Fees Schedule: It is being provided by the State Bank of India (SBI) that for the reserve category applicants the payment of fee which is mentioned to pay is the Rs. 100 and for the applicants that belong to the general category are to make the payment of Rs. 500.
Scheme to submit an application: The primitive mode of having the registration process getting counted for the post official website of State Bank of India (SBI) is suggested to use. Hard copy obtained after the submission is to send with the required certificates and testimonials.
- 9th Sep 2014 to 25th Sep 2014: Dates in between which applicants must make the online submission of application as well as the payment of fee.
- 4th Oct 2014: terminating date which is provided so that the hard copy of applications is at office premises.
- To obtain the official advertisement the connection required is as below:
- Online registration for the post is meant to make via the linkage below:
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2015, Apply on or Before 6th March, 2014:
Age Limit: The age limit is different for each of the posts. So refer above table or notification to check the age limit of particular post. The candidates who belongs to reserved category can avail the upper age limit relaxation as per Government rules.
Qualification: Please refer table or notification to know the minimum education qualification for particular post.
Selection Procedure: The written test and interview will be held for the final selection of the candidates. As per the SBI notification the online written test will be held. The written test will not be held only for the post of Deputy Manager (Securuity). The candidates will be selected only on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Application Fee: The candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD should pay fee of Rs.100 and all other Rs.500. The candidates can pay fee either online or offline. Th
Application Procedure: The application procedure for the specialist officers post in SBI is common and simple. Just visit www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and register. Deposit fee online or offline and fill online application form. Take printout of receipt after submitting online application form.
See also: SBI Recruitment 2014 for Clerks & PO
Important Dates: The following dates should be note down by the candidates.
- The online registration will start from 17th Feb, 2014.
- The online registration will close on 6th March, 2014.
- The fee can be deposited online from 17th Feb, 2014 to 6th March, 2014.
- The fee can be deposited offline from 19th Feb, 2014 to 8th March, 2014.
- The online exam will be held on 19th April, 2014.
- The candidates can download call letter from 10th April, 2014.
See Also: SBI Various Posts Results 2014
Important Instructions Regarding SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2014
- At the time of registration of application, scanned signature and images will be required, detail given in advertisement.
- The candidates can apply for one post only.
- Female candidates are also eligible for these appointments.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Incomplete and illegal application will be summarily rejected.
References for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014: The following links are here to know more details regarding Fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation and, etc.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|