Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a Maharatna Company, which producing steel in India. SAIL is in the action of expanding and modernizing its raw material resources, production units and another facilities to utilize its earlier position in the steel market of India. In the present days, Steel Authority of India Limited company is wanting to select some peoples as the post of Management trainee under SAIL Recruitment 2016 project.
SAIL Kolkata Recruitment 2016: 168 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 07 posts
- Operator-cum-Technical (Trainee): 24 posts
- Mining Foreman: 31 posts
- Mining Mate: 60 posts
- Surveyor (Mines): 04 posts
- Para-Medical Staff: 27 posts
- Junior Assistant (Trainee): 15 posts
- Age Limit as on 31st Aug 2016: 28 years
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI with valid registration, with one year experience after registration
- Operator-cum-Technical (Trainee): 3 year full time Diploma in Engg. From Govt. recognized Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Instrumentation
- Mining Foreman: Matriculation & Diploma in Mining with valid Mines Foreman Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR with 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Mining Mate: Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR with 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Surveyor (Mines): Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Mining and Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognized Institute with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency and post qualification experience of at least 1 year in the relevant field
- Para-Medical Staff: Degree in Pharmacy or 12th in science with Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Sc. in Radiography or 12th in Science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Radiography, B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India or 12th in Science with Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from Govt. recognized Institution, B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or 12th with Science with minimum 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc. with Diploma in ECG, B.Sc. in Dentistry
- Junior Assistant (Trainee): Graduation with one year Diploma in Computer Application, Typing Speed atleast 40 wpm, shorthand speed atleast 80 wpm
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test/Trade Test, Typing Test, Shorthand Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.sail.co.in
- Deadline: 31st Aug 2016
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2016: 48 Vacancies
- Post Name: Internship Nurse
- Qualification: Students who have passed second year examination of GNM Course
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed post
- Deadline: 6th Aug 2016
- Interview Date & Time: 17th Aug 2016 (Tentative)
SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant Recruitment 2016: 69 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Proficiency Trainee
- Age Limit as on 31st May 2016: 30-33 years
- Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, Internship Certificate
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Candidate apply through email [email protected]
- Deadline: 22nd June 2016
- Interview Date & Time: 26th June 2016 at 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
SAIL Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) Recruitment 2016: 11 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit: 18-28 years
- Qualification: 10th with Valid Driving License for heavy Motor Vehicles
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Ability Test cum Driving test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official Website: sail.co.in
- Deadline: 9th Nov 2015
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 50 posts of Proficiency Trainee (Closed)
SAIL had mentioned the complete detail, and this detailed process got publicized systematically for the 50 posts of Proficiency Trainee. The detailed arrangement of the eligibility norms is underside:
Age Limit: The announced age maturity for the General category candidates is 30 years. The upper age for the OBC category candidates is 33 years and 35 years for the SC, ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: SAIL had announced to have the educational qualification in possession as B.Sc. (Nursing) Or Diploma in the General Nursing & Midwifery.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates having announced to complete with the academic merit along with the session of the interview.
Application Submission: The announced succession of the registration by the SAIL authority is the use of the application that need having in the format arranged. The application must get accompanied with the necessary certificates before the forwarding.
- 30th Sep 2015: The closing date permitted for the submission of the request for the registration.
- 4th Oct 2015: The date of the interview for the region Kolkata.
- 6th Oct 2015: The time of meeting for the area Guwahati.
- 11th Oct 2015: The time of meeting got the area Thiruvananthapuram.
Vital Link: SAIL had announced the linkage underside that will make the candidates having connected to the complete general instructions and the application form:
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 8 posts of RHO and Registrar posts (Closed)
SAIL had announced their employment tactics that got duly related to the vacated posts. The recruitment plan 2015 got associated with the eight posts of RHO, Registrar, and other posts for which the complete detail is underside:
- Resident House Officer: 02 Posts
- Registrar/ Senior Registrar: 06 Posts
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: The complete detail for the education and the age specifics got mentioned underside by the SAIL:
- Resident House Officer: The association of the age for the position is the 30 years. The relation of the education with the position is the MBBS Degree.
- Registrar/ Senior Registrar: Applicants need having the maturity in the age for the post as 35 years. The concern of the academic getting related to the candidates is MBBS Degree with the two years full – time PG Diploma.
Applicants got required having the permanent registration with the MCI or State Medical Council and must also have the appropriate experience in the work area.
Selection Process: The assortment under the positions needs getting asserted with the presentation by the candidates in the interview session.
Application Submission: SAIL had announced the procedure of the registration to get attached to the Direct walk-in interview session. The required detail announced provides bringing the associated certificates and the documents also for complete reckoning of eligibility.
Significant Dates: 6th Oct 2015: The date announced for making the presence for the interview.
Vital Link: SAIL had permitted the web portal underside so that applicants get satisfy the quest for the additional information:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|