Steel Authority of India Limited is popularly known as SAIL Bhilai. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the primary steel-making company in India. It is a completely integrated steel and iron maker, presenting both special and basic steels for engineering, domestic construction, railway, power, defense industries, automotive and for trade in export bazaars. SAIL Bhilai is additionally among the 5 Maharatnas of the India’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. Steel Authority of India Limited is wanting to appoint some candidates as the post of ACT & OCT under SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016 project. To know more about recruitment like total vacancies, minimum eligibility, mode of selection, last date and other important instructions, prefer official advertisement given below in the head of reference.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2016: 226 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technician, Medical Officer & Others
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 134 posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 80 posts
- Specialists: 04 posts
- Medical Officer, E-1: 05 posts
- Dental Surgeon, E-1: 01 post
- Principal: 01 post
- Nursing Superintendent, E-1: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 30th Aug 2016: 25-30 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation and full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Electrical/Instrumentation/Chemical discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation and ITI in Fitter/Electrician trades from Govt. recognized Institute and Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving Licence and having at least one year experience in operation of Dumpers & Dozers, etc…
- Specialists: MBBS with MD/MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a University/Institute recognized by the MCI
- Medical Officer, E-1: MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution
- Dental Surgeon, E-1: BDS from a University/Institute recognized by DCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year in a Medical College/Hospital/Institution
- Principal: M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from a Govt. recognized Institute and recognized by Nursing Council of India/state Nursing Council
- Nursing Superintendent, E-1: M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from a Govt. recognized Institute and recognized by Nursing Council of India/state Nursing Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Trade test/Skill test and Personal Interview according to posts
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.sail.co.in and Apply offline hard copy send by registered/speed post before 20th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 5th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 20th Aug 2016
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2016 for post of Resident House Officer, Registrar, and other posts (Closed)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant had published the associated detail of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed scheme is for post of Resident House Officer, Registrar, and other posts for which the detail is beneath:
- Resident House Officer (RHO)
- Senior Registrar
Age Perimeter: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant had mentioned the age maturity as per the post and according to the possession of the appropriate qualification. Applicants applying for the post – RHO needed having the age 30 years and for the candidates with the qualification MS, MD, DNB, MDS and Diploma holders the age got required as 35 years. Applicants are must make the reckoning of the age on the date of the interview i.e. on 30th Jan 2016. Applicants that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) are to relax in age for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years.
- Resident House Officer (RHO) – Applicants under the post needed having the education MBBS from MCI recognized.
- Registrar – The respective post has the demand of the academic as MBBS with 2 year’s full – time Diploma (MCI Recognized).
- Senior Registrar – The need of the qualification under the post is MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) or DNB.
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule as notified by the supremacy mentions paying the fee as Rs. 250 via the demand draft and the fee is absolutely non – refundable. The payment announced making in the favor of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP). The application fee got exempted for SC and ST candidates.
Selection Process: The selection process having notified by the supremacy mentions the evaluation of the performance of the candidates in the interview session. Applicants will also get checked on their authenticity via the verification of the testimonials.
Application Submission: The registration process mentions the direct presence by the candidates as structured by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant. Applicants are to bring the original as well as Xerox of all the necessary certificates.
Significant Date: 30th Jan 2016: The date on which candidates is liable making the direct presence for the interview session. Applicants are constraint to make the presence within the period 9:00 am to 11:00 am. The presence by the candidates got announced making, however, half an hour before the arranged period.
Vital Link: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant had permitted the connection underneath that is worth for the candidates to collect the important information and the general aspects having related with the candidates:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|