Welcome to the page of RPSC Recruitment project. The page is exclusively for the RPSC Recruitment 2016 Projects. The candidates who are interested to job in state of Rajasthan through the recruitment exam conducted by RPSC should bookmark this page for future open vacancies.
RPSC Recruitment 2016: 6468 Vacancies
- Post Name: Sr. Teacher Grade
- English: 626 posts
- Hindi: 1269 posts
- Mathematics: 442 posts
- Punjabi: 18 posts
- Sanskrit: 2295 posts
- Science: 248 posts
- Social Studies: 1531 posts
- Urdu: 39 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-35 years
- Qualification: Graduation in relevant fields or its equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject and Degree/Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam/Online Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Deadline: 31st Aug 2016
RPSC Recruitment 2016: 3 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 37-42 years
- Qualification: M.S (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology) requisite recognized Post Graduate qualification in the subject and 3 years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized medical college as Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline
- Deadline: 20th Aug 2016
RPSC Recruitment 2016: 29 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-35 years
- Qualification: Postgraduate degree in Economics/Economics and Public Administration/Public Administration/Sociology/Mathematics/Commerce/Statics, provided that a post-graduate in Mathematics/Statistics should have had Economics or Sociology as one of the subject in BA and A certificate awarded by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or repsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Deadline: 5th Aug 2016
- Deadline for submission of Application fee through e–Mitra: 3rd Aug 2016
RPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 475 posts of Lecturer
RPSC under the recruitment process had published to make the staffing. The process arranged is for the 475 posts of Lecturer in the different departments for which the detail is beneath:
Age Perimeter: RPSC had mentioned the age requirement for the candidates as 21 years to 35 years. The column of the relaxation in the age is also available for the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The need of the qualification having permitted for the candidates is the PG Degree and need to be NET, SLET or SET.
Fees Schedule: The announcement for the fee commenced by the RPSC is Rs.250 for General, Rs.150 for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan. The price announced to be as Rs.50 for all PH, SC and ST candidates of Rajasthan.
Selection Procedure: The selection process arranged is the scrutiny, examination and interview.
Registration Process: The registration process is worth following for the candidates. The announcement progressed by the RPSC provides to make the submission of the application at the official website.
Noteworthy Date: 17th June 2015 to 16th July 2015: The dates to associate with the presentation of the application online.
- The linkage to concern with the advertisement made accessible by the RPSC is beneath:
- The online application requires to get submitted with the web portal made known underside:
RPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 272 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II
RPSC under the currently delivered notification had made the announcement to fill the vital positions. The announced scheme is liable to follow for the 272 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II and the detail under the posts is beneath:
Age limit: RPSC on the date 1st Jan 2016 had provided to have the age 21 years to 35 years for the candidates. The relaxation in the age with the suitable proportions is to permit to the candidates with community reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the educational qualification that will candidates qualify is Degree in Law (Professional). Applicants must also have the acquaintance and awareness with the work for two years at the bar and working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri. Aspirants also need have the understanding of Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs.
Fees Schedule: The as announced to pay for the candidates is Rs. 350 for General and BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category. The cost of Rs. 250 to pay by Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs.150 for all SC, ST and PH candidates of Rajasthan.
Selection Method: The process of making the choice of applicants is Examination followed by the interview process.
The Method of Registration: The authorized web page of the RPSC is to make use by candidates for getting listed.
- 21st May 2015: The initial time that is to start the process of submission of online application.
- 22nd June 2015: The final date to submit the absolute request for registration.
References: The worthy link getting concerned with the official advertisement is as below directed by the RPSC:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|