Public Works Department (PWD), Maharashtra had made the statement that makes the employment of the candidates. The process advertised is for the various posts and worthy points are discussed below:
PWD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016: 80 Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Age Limit as on 9th May 2016: 18-38 years
- Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Procedure: Online Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.pwdje2016.in
- Deadline: 24th May 2016
- Online Exam Date: 19th June 2016
PWD Maharashtra Employment 2016 for the 56 posts of Civil Engineer, Junior Clerk, and other posts (Closed)
The detail mentioned is for the 56 posts of Civil Engineer, Junior Clerk, and other posts for which eligibility particulates is underside:
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 23 posts
- Junior Clerk-cum-Typist: 17 posts
- Assistant Storekeeper: 02 posts
- Tracer Grade-III: 05 posts
- Driver: 08 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 posts
Age Perimeter: The age to associate with the candidates so that, have the qualifying attitude is the 18 years to 33 years. Public Works Department, Maharashtra had provided also to have the permission of the relaxation in the age but only for the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The academic having required from the candidates is the Degree, SSC, or Appropriate typing speed. The qualification necessary for the each post must get with the notification got announced.
Fees Schedule: The fee payment to make the candidates for the posts 1 to 4 and numbered as 6 is Rs. 300 (open category) and Rs. 200 (Reserved). The fee needed to attach with the candidates for post 5 is Rs. 200 (open category) and Rs. 100 (Reserved). Public Works Department, Maharashtra had mentioned making the exemption of the fee for the candidates with the category EXSM.
Registration Process: The process that is to concern with the candidates for the registration states to make the submission of the application at the official website of the Public Works Department, Maharashtra. The application also requires retaining for the future use of selections.
- 4th June 2015 to 18th June 2015: The dates those are crucial and worthy to make the submission of the application.
- 19th June 2015: The associated date for the payment of the fee.
- The link mentioned beneath and underside by the Public Works Department, Maharashtra is accessible to get the authorized notification:
- The complete online application needs to make compiled with the link mentioned beneath:
Public Works Department, Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 for the 252 posts of Mailmajoor, Butler and other posts (Closed)
Public Works Department, Maharashtra had advertised an employment scheme so that the unoccupied Two Hundred and Fifty Two (252) posts could get filled with applicants for the service.
Age limit: Public Works Department, Maharashtra had mentioned the age bar for applicants as 33 years. The rule of relaxation in age is applicable to candidates if having valid caste proof
Educational Criterion Set:
- Posts numbered as 1 to 4: Education under the posts is SSC passed with the typing speed of 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Marathi.
- Posts numbered as 5 to 13: Candidates for the post need to be physically fit and must be 4th class passed.
Fees Schedule: The fee announced to pay is Rs. 300 for open category and Rs. 150 for reserve community candidates. Public Works Department, Maharashtra had mentioned the exemption from the fee for PH category candidates.
Selection Method: The selection completely requires making with written examination.
The Method of Registration: Applicants are liable to use the official website of Public Works Department, Maharashtra to get registered. It is also praiseworthy to retain the application in the hard copy.
- 29th April 2015: Initial date to submit the online application that is to start from time 12:00 pm onwards.
- 13th May 2015: Final date mentioned to compile the application online. Submission for the post will be appreciable by the time 11:59 pm.
- 29th April 2015 to 14th May 2015: Dates provided to make the payment.
- Public Works Department, Maharashtra with the link below had mentioned getting the necessary detail for the applicants:
- The online application is to get submitted with the web page below:
Public Works Department, Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 for the 66 posts of Road Worker: Public Works Department, Maharashtra for the 66 positions of Road Worker had announced to make the enrollment. The points that are concerning to qualifying eligibility are beneath:
Age limit: The maturity to attain in the age mentioned in minimum 18 (Eighteen) years to maximum age 33 (Thirty-Three) years. The upper age limit for the reserved category candidates is 38 (Thirty-Eight) years.
Educational Criterion Set: Education associated with the post is below SSC. Applicants with this or below this qualification are eligible for the post.
The Method of Registration: Public Works Department, Maharashtra had mentioned to get the application outline and then to send with necessary documents.
Significant Date: 13th May 2015: Final date mentioned to make the forwarding of application.
References: The essential link provided below by the Public Works Department, Maharashtra is creditable to get the complete detail:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|