Announcement regarding the Interview for the post of Office Assistant and Officers Scale I, II, III by the Pandyan Grama Bank: Pandyan Grama Bank had made an announcement regarding the interview list for the various posts of Officers Assistant and Officer Scale I, II, III. The various categories under these posts are as following:
- Officers Assistant – Multipurpose
- Officer Scale I
- Officer Scale II – General Banking, Marketing Officer, IT
- Officer Scale III.
These were the categories for which the scheduled is announced by the bank. Now as the schedule was decided by the bank the final list of the selected candidates is being prepared so that they could be put on to the next step of the selection procedure. So the Pandaya Gramin Bank had made an announcement regarding the interview procedure. The dates that had been scheduled for the procedure are as following:
- For the Officers Post these are 20th May 2014 to the date 22nd May 2014
- For the post of Office Assistant these are from 15th May 2014 to the date 21st May 2014.
The venue that had been scheduled is as under:
- Pandyan Grama Bank
You need to reach the venue at the time this is the major factor that is observed any of the interview.
The time at which you need to reach the venue is to be mentioned in the call letters that are being sent to the selected candidates by the concerned authority.
- Click on the link given below to see the result of the candidates that had opt for the post of Officers Scale I, II, III
Here is the required link:
- Click on the link given below to see the result of the candidates that had opt for the post of Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Those who had not been received with the call letter by the date 11th May 2014 are needed to report at the concerned authority by the time of the interview so that they can collect their call letter.
- Candidates are needed to bring with them the print out of the application form which they had taken at the time of the applying for the post. If the candidate is out of run with the application form they can download it from the official website of the bank which will be active up to the date 21st may 2014.
- In spite of the call letter and the application form the candidates are needed to bring with them all the necessary documents like the educational certificates, proof of age and identification, residential certificate, experience certificates etc. that are usually asked in any of the interview.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|