Here is the list of latest OSSC Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by OSSC along with complete information. The page is all about to announce OSSC Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are Only 68 vacancies open in OSSC as follows:
OSSC Recruitment 2016: 68 Vacancies
- Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 3 years regular Diploma in 1st Division in respective branches for Laboratory Assistant (branch)/3 years regular Diploma with 1st class in Mechanical branch for Laboratory Assistant (workshop) from AICTE approved Siploma Institute /B.Sc.
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ossc.gov.in
- Deadline: 26th July 2016
OSSC Recruitment 2016: 232 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Junior Data Entry Operator
- Age Limit: 21-32 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Computer Knowledge
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.odishassc.in
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
OSSC Vital Statistics Clerk Recruitment 2016: 106 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Vital Statistics Clerk
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 21-32 years
- Qualification: 12th or equivalent with knowledge of Basic Computer Skill and Passed Odia equivalent to ME Standard
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: ossc.gov.in
24th March 2016(Extended up to 2nd April 2016)
OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Recruitment 2016: 106 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2015: 21 to 32 years
- Qualification: Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce an equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Examination, Career Assessment & Viva Voce Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: odishassc.in
- Deadline: 26th Dec 2015
About OSSC: OSSC is the short name of Orissa Staff Selection Commission or Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The main purpose of the commission is to recruitment of staff by forming the exam pattern, interview patter and other recruitment process to give best candidates for the state of Odisha. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is a statuary body which conducts the recruitment sessions for the different sections related to the authority. It is really particular is assigning the responsibilities and duties to the applicants that got appointed under the institute. It always ensures to draw the services that are very effective and are very precise so that work of the institution goes on smoothly. So it makes sure the conduction of the recruitment’s to be really structured The main head office of the commission is in Bhubaneswar.
OSSC to grant the appointments against the 55 vacated posts of Officer, Assistant, and other posts had announced to invite the applications. The announced process got related to the particular eligibility norms for which complete process is underside:
Age Limit: OSSC had mentioned the age requirement as 18 years to 32 years. The concern of the age maturity suggested getting attained on the date 1st Jan 2015. The relaxation in the age will get approved to the candidates having the valid proof of reserve category.
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer – B.Sc. in Agriculture
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Operator – 10th Class along with ITI
- Laboratory Attendant – Matriculation with ITI
- Dental Technician – 10 +2 in subject Science with Diploma in Dental Technician
- Junior Laboratory Technician – 10+2 with Science along with Diploma in MLT
Fee Schedule: The announced price that is must to get the complete registration is the Rs. 100 and the payment getting exempted for the SC and ST candidates.
Selection Process: The Associated choice of the candidates provides making with the written test and the viva voce session.
Application Submission: The official site of the OSSC is the progression that got publicized for making the registration under the announced positions. The request submitted must get keep hold off for the future selection schemes and perspectives.
Significant Dates: 1st Sep 2015 to 30th Sep 2015: The announced period for making the submission of the application online.
- The linkage for the advertisement got permitted beneath by the OSSC:
- To apply for the post online the web portal is underneath:
OSSC Recruitment 2015 for 370 posts of Sub Inspector, Sergent, and other posts (closed)
OSSC had announced the detailed process that is under the requirement of making the staffing of the well-resourced aspirants. The necessity got announced for the 370 posts of Sub Inspector, Sergent, and other posts for which the associated aspects are beneath:
Age Limit: OSSC had announced the age requirement as 21 years to 25 years for the candidates. The announced period for making the reckoning of the eligibility is the 1st Jan 2015 with the relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The condition of the education needed to qualify for the post is the Graduation Degree in any of the trade.
Fee Schedule: The permitted amount by the OSSC for the examination fee is the Rs. 100 only. No fee required paying for the SC, ST and PWD candidates. The payment modes made available are the online, offline, E – Payment and Conventional.
Selection Process: The Associated progressions for making the complete choice of the candidates are the preliminary examination, main examination and the Viva – Voce.
Application Submission: The application needed getting submitted via the official site of the OSSC for the complete registration. The printout must get retained for the future aspirations.
Significant Dates: 9th Sep 2015 to 9th Oct 2015: The permitted dates for compiling the application online.
- The link mentioned beneath by the OSSC will make the candidates relate to the notice:
- The online registration requires completing with the connection underside:
OSSC Recruitment 2015 for 427 posts of Junior Assistant and Clerk (closed)
OSSC had made the worthy announcement that is to make the employment of the candidates for the valuable positions. The process got publicized mentioned relating for the 427 posts of Junior Assistant and Clerk and the complete well-being with the positions got mentioned beneath:
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the academic needed to qualify is the 10+2 passed.
Fee Schedule: OSSC had announced the payment process as Rs. 100 only for the general aspirants only. The price need not paying for the SC, ST, and PWD community. The each possible mode of payment i.e. online, offline, conventional and E – Payment are made known for the convenience of applicants.
Selection Process: The choice of the efficient candidates can make recognized via the demeanor of the written examination along with the skill test.
Application Submission: The process announced by the OSSC for the registration is to apply online at the authorized site. The submitted application needs getting acknowledged at the time of the selection procedures.
- 19th Sep 2015 to 30th Oct 2015: The process announced to apply for the position online.
- 27th Dec 2015: The date announced for the conduct of the preliminary examination.
Vital Link: The connection to the complete information got mentioned thoroughly beneath by the OSSC:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|