Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) was established duly in the recommendations of the royal commission and there was the need to make the required selections and to provide the serving hand with the honest and deserving candidates. After the long time of the recommendations in year 1924 final date of the establishment of the OPSC is the 1st April 1949. Odihsa Public Service Commission is popularly known by its short name OPSC. In this page, we will discuss about the latest jobs opening and recruitment project for the year 2016 in OPSC.
OPSC Recruitment 2016: 153 Vacancies
- Exam Name: Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 23-35 years
- Qualification: Graduation Degree in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Deadline: 20th Aug 2016
OPSC Recruitment 2016: 21 Vacancies
- Post Name: Inspector of Motor Vehicle/Additional R.T.O (Enforcement)/ Assistant Works Engineering in Group-B
- Age Limit as on 1st April 2016: 21-32 years
- Qualification: Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with Automobile Engineering as a subject and possess a license to drive a Transport Vehicle
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Viva-Voce Test
- Place of Examination: Cuttack
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://opsc.online.gov.in and Apply offline printout application form send hard copy by registered/speed post before 20th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 9th Sept 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 20th Sept 2016
OPSC Recruitment 2016: 145 Vacancies (Closed)
- Exam Name: Odisha Civil Services Examination 2016
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- OAS-A (JB): 100 Posts
- OFS-A (JB): 14 Posts
- OFS-A (JB): 17 Posts
- OPS-A (JB): 14 Posts
- Age Limit: 21-32 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://opsconline.gov.in and Apply offline also send hard copy by speed post/Registered Post
- Deadline: 6th June 2016
OPSC Recruitment 2016: 53 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant Fisheries Officer
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 21-32 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Science B.F.Sc. from a recognized University of India
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Career Assessment & Viva Voice Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.opsc.gov.in and candidate also apply offline hard copy by registered/speed post before 25th June 2016
- Deadline: 10th June 2016
- Deadline for submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25th June 2016
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2016: 372 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 21-32 years
- Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College/Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Selection Process: Written Test and Career Making
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.opsc.gov.in and Apply offline by post before 10th March 2016
- Deadline: 27th Feb 2016
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016: 88 Vacancies (Closed)
- Specialty Name: Cardiology, nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, F.M.T, Medicine, Microbiology, O & G, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Radio Therapy, S.P.M, Skin & V.D, Surgery, T.B. & C.D., Transfusion Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Dentistry
- Qualification: DM in relevant specialty, M.Ch in relevant specialty, MD/MDS in relevant specialty
- Selection Process: Selection based on academic career & viva Voce Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: opsconline.gov.in and Apply offline by post before 15th Feb 2016
- Deadline: 30th Jan 2016
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016: 316 Vacancies (Closed)
- Qualification: D.M. in Cardiology, M.Ch in CTVS/Cardic Surgery/Vascular Surgery/Thoracic Surgery, D.M. (Clinical Hematology)/M.D in relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Academic Career & Viva Voce Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: opsc.gov.in and Apply offline by post before 11th Jan 2016
- Deadline: 23rd Dec 2015
OPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) (Closed)
OPSC had arranged the recruitment process for the well – resourced manpower. The process announced currently mentions the enrolment for the 89 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) and associated detail is underside:
- UR: 53 posts
- SC: 13 posts
- ST: 22 posts
- SEBC: 01 post
Age Limit: The age on the date 1st Jan 2015 had announced by the OPSC as 21 years to 32 years.
Educational Qualification: The qualification mentioned drawing from the candidates is Degree in the Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Fee Schedule: OPSC had permitted the necessary payment as Rs. 300 only for general and no fee for the SC, ST of Odisha and PWD.
Selection Process: The complete choice will get satisfied with the written examination and viva voce session.
Application Submission: The publication by the OPSC regarding the registration provides the presentation of the application at the official site. This application as submitted needed to send later with the associated certificates.
- 19th August 2015 to 19th Sep 2015: The important dates for compliance with the online application.
- 22nd Sep 2015: The closing date for the payment of the fee.
- The exact date for the submission of the hard copy of the application will get published after the written examination result.
- The link for the notice having permitted below by the OPSC:
- The web portal desirable for the online submission got mentioned as underside:
OPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 84 posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Closed)
OPSC had publicized the recruitment process that announces making the enrolment. This session arranged is for the 84 positions made vacated for which the detail of eligibility is underside:
- UR: 42 posts
- SC: 09 posts
- ST: 14 posts
- SEBC: 19 post
Age Limit: The announced age on the date 1st Jan 2015 got mentioned as 21 years to 32 years
Educational Qualification: The requirement of the academic relating is the Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture or Forestry.
Fee Schedule: The announced price by the OPSC is Rs. 200 only for general and no fee for the SC, ST of Odisha and PWD.
Selection Process: The absolute criterion for making the selection of the applicants is written examination and viva voce session.
Application Submission: The registration process announced by the OPSC mentions to follow the two stage process. The process verdict provides the compliance of the online application firstly. This application got allowed to send with the testimonials desirable at next for complete registration.
- 1st Sep 2015 to 30th Sep 2015: The approved dates for making the online registration.
- 5th Oct 2015: The concluding date for paying the fee.
- 15th Oct 2015: The last date for submission of hard copy of the application.
- The web portal provided beneath by the OPSC is to get related with the official notice:
- The link to make the online submission for the post is underside:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|