OPEPA regularly appoint various staff under several programmers running in the state of Orissa. We immediately update this page for various latest jobs vacancies announced by OPEPA. On realizing the importance of the education on the elementary level and to promote the mass education government had implemented the plans and had resulted in the Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority (OPEPA) which with the efficient manpower like teachers, managerial and the decision making authority had resulted in the best education possible.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in OPEPA under OPEPA Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
OPEPA Recruitment of 16601 Posts of Shiksha Sahayak (Various Districts):
- Total Number of Vacancies: 16601 Posts for OPEPA.
- Name of Vacancies: Shiksha Sahayak (Various District).
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 12-09-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 12th, Graduation With B.Ed. Candidates should have pass in required training and the score in OTET-I & II.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online Through Official website: http://as1.ori.nic.in/rwss/MDM/Default.aspx
- Deadlines: 30th Sept, 2014
- Security and Publication of Draft merit list (150%): 15th Oct, 2014
- Last Date of inviting Objection: 31th Oct, 2014.
- Verification of Certificate: 11th Nov, 2014.
- Preparation of Final merit List: 17th Nov, 2014.
- Issue of engagement orders: 15th Dec, 2014
OPEPA Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of Sikshya Sahaya: Authority had released the notification which had its apprehension for the appointment of the applicants under the post of Sikshya Sahayak under the department of the department of school and mass education with the 14181 posts.
Age limit: As per the guidelines being issued by the authority the age boundary which is constructed around the applicants is that the age should lie between the 18 years to the 35 years and the boundary is bendable for the SC, ST, Women, Ex Servicemen and SEBC applicants with the age limit to be 5 years and for the case the applicants are PH had a relaxation to be 10 years. All these relaxation is to be permissible with the rules and the regulations of the authorization.
OPEPA Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: Educational qualification is scheduled under the category I and II which is as below:
- Criterion of the education is the main element which is the scheduled by the authority which is needed to be the higher education (+2) with the 2 years diploma either in the elementary education (CT) or diploma in the special education which is to be passed with the 60% marks or the qualification which is equivalent to it is also accepted to be qualified for the post.
- Graduation and B.Ed. with the 60% marks is required from the applicants.
With the fundamental education applicants will be eligible to apply for the post with the essential qualification to be OTET (odisha teacher eligibility test) category – I, II respectively.
Selection Procedure: Authority had a total transparency in the selection of the applicants and on this lines authority will take in to consider the actual merit level of the applicants in the academics i.e. authority will make the list of the shortlisted applicants out of the all the applicants commencing.
Method to Apply: Application will be submitted by the application regarding the registration which will be accepted by the authority by the means of the online procedure.
Important Date: Applications will be accept by the authority by the date of 30th August 2013. After the specific date no liability will be shown by the authority to receive the online applications.
Important Links for OPEPA Recruitment 2013: Important links needed to be in the knowledge of the applicants are as below:
To have an eye at the official advertisement being notified is as below:
Important guidelines for the post are as below:
To make an online application applicant will be directed by this link:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|