To make the judicial investigation and strap up of the mineral wealth a combined project was duly initiated by the Government of Odisha and Government of India and was given the name Odisha Mining Corporation that is most commonly known as the OMC. This corporation had also been pigeonholed as the GOLD category state PSU because the progress that had been presented by the OMC is the commendable in the few years and is at the top most position in the mining sector.
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Recruitment 2016: 57 Vacancies
- Post Name: Surveyor, Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate-III
- Foreman (Mining): 05 posts
- Mining Mate-III: 23 posts
- Surveyor: 29 posts
- Age Limit as on 31st May 2016: 18-32 years
- Foreman (Mining): Diploma in Mining Engineering with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by the DGMS
- Mining Mate-III: HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
- Surveyor: Diploma in Mines survey/Mining Engineering from an AICTE recognized Institute with survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DHMS
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 29th & 30th June 2016 at 9.00 AM
OMC Recruitment 2014 for the 4 posts of Manager, Medical Officer & Dy. Manager (Closed)
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) had invited the applications to sort out the best of the best applicants for the 4 seats vacated regarding which the complete detail is being announced to be below:
Specifics of the eligibility are duly mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Manager (Company Affairs): Applicants with the qualification graduation are eligible to duly apply for the post and age of the applicants regarding the post is required to be 21 years to 40 years.
- Medical Officer-III: MBBS degree is the requisite for the post however the preference is to be given to the applicants with the experience in the work. Age of the applicants under the mentioned post is needed to be 21 years to 32 years.
- Deputy Manager (F&E): Educational need from the applicants is the BE, B. Tech which is required in the environmental engineering. 21 years to 32 years is the age necessity from the applicants regarding the mentioned post.
Selection Method: The selection method being adopted by the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) is the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants primarily needed to download the application from the official website of Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC). This completely filled application has to be dispatched along with the required documentation.
Important Date: 15th April 2014 is the last date for accepting the application by the organization of the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC).
References: Official notification is accessible at the link below:
OMC Recruitment 2014 for the 197 posts of JE, Surveyor, Foreman and other posts: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) for the 197 posts of JE, Surveyor, Foreman and other posts had made the announcement of the recruitment notification. Specifics duly attached are in detail provided below:
Educational Criterion Set: It is being suggested to make the use of the official notification to check the qualification requirement.
Selection Method: The process of the selection stated that basic skills via written examination and communicational skills via personal interview will be sorted out.
Scheme to submit an application: The method which is being pronounced by the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) to make the registration for the post is that thoroughly prescribed application is needed to make use. Along with the application required certificates have to be posted by the applicants at the address duly mentioned in the official advertisement.
Important Date: Closing date for making the acknowledgement of the applications by the office premises of Odisha Mining Corporation is 15th April 2014 by the time 5:00 pm.
References: The connection attached with the official notification is being mentioned to be below:
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Nurse, Plumber and other posts: Odisha Mining Corporation had also been in one of the most efficient corporations in making the induction of the potential applicants. Methods which are adopted are duly structured in the supremacy of the proficient committee. The recent layout is supporting the placement of the applicants for the post of Junior Nurse, Plumber and other posts under the 45 seats that are duly untenanted and are briefly defined as below:
- Junior Stenographer – 15 posts
- Matric CT teacher – II – 7 posts
- Physical Education Teacher – II – 1 post
- Junior Nurse – 11 posts
- Plumber – III – 10 posts
- Radiographer – III – 1 post
Specifics that are as in concern to the eligibility and with which applicants can precede for the next procedure are as below:
Age limit: Boundary that is being built around the attainment of the maturity in the age for all the posts is the minimum 18 years and maximum age 32 years as per on the date 1st Jan 2014. Under the scheduled rules and regulation of the Odisha Mining Corporation concession in the age is also mandatory to provide to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Odisha Mining Corporation had stated the following academics for each post:
1. Junior Stenographer: Degree in any of the discipline us the requisite from the applicants with the diploma in computer applications.
2. Matric CT teacher: 10+2 with the completion of CT training is the academic needed.
3. Physical Education Teacher: Educational qualification needed is the HSC with CPED, BPED or MPED.
4. Junior Nurse: Requirement from the applicants is the +2 with the diploma in the nursing.
5. Plumber: HSC with the ITI in the plumbing is the necessity.
6. Radiographer: scholastic necessity is the 10+2 with DMRT.
Selection Method: As mentioned above the layout of the selection are structured to be as appropriate by the Odisha Mining Corporation and on the basis of reception of the application a shortlisted applicant’s list will be prepared and only these applicants are to invite for the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that wished to apply for the post and are also eligible send the application s prescribed by the Odisha Mining Corporation and must send it with all the documents.
Important Date: 15th Jan 2014 is the last date by which applications must be receipted.
Important Link: The link which is important to get other important details is as below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|