To make the judicial investigation and strap up of the mineral wealth a combined project was duly initiated by the Government of Odisha and Government of India and was given the name Odisha Mining Corporation that is most commonly known as the OMC. This corporation had also been pigeonholed as the GOLD category state PSU because the progress that had been presented by the OMC is the commendable in the few years and is at the top most position in the mining sector.
OMC Recruitment 2016: 38 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- General Manager (Finance): 01 post
- Addl. General Manager (Finance): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Finance): 04 posts
- General Manager (Personnel): 01 post
- Dy. General Manager (Personnel): 02 posts
- Sr. Manager (Personnel): 04 posts
- Dy. General Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
- Manager (Geology): 03 posts
- Dy. Manager (Geology): 03 posts
- Manager (Company Affairs): 01 post
- Manger (Electrical): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Civil): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (IT): 07 posts
- Medical Officer-III: 04 posts
- Dy. Manager (Mining): 02 posts
- Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment): 01 post
- Age Limit as on 31st July 2016: 21-44 years
- General Manager, Addl. General Manager & Dy. Manager (Finance): Associate /Fellow Member of ICAI/ICWAI
- General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Sr. Manager (Personnel): MBA/PGDM in Personnel/HR/Industrial Relation from recognized Institute approved by AICTE or Masters/Post Graduation in Social Welfare/Labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE
- Dy. General Manager (Mechanical) & Dy. Manager: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE
- Manager (Geology) & Dy. Manager (Geo): M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or M.Tech in Geology from ISM
- Manager (Company Affairs): Graduation from any recognized University with an Associate Member or Institute of the Company Secretaries of India
- Manger (Electrical): BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE
- Dy. Manager (Civil): BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE
- Dy. Manager (IT): BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or MCA or MBA/PGDM in Systems Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE
- Medical Officer-III: MBBS degree
- Dy. Manager (Mining): BE/B.Tech in Mining Engineering with 1st/2nd class MMCC
- Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment): BE/B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from an University/Institute recognized by AICTE
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Document Verification and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.omcltd.in
- Deadline: 23rd Sept 2016
OMC Recruitment 2014 for the 4 posts of Manager, Medical Officer & Dy. Manager (Closed)
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) had invited the applications to sort out the best of the best applicants for the 4 seats vacated regarding which the complete detail is being announced to be below:
Specifics of the eligibility are duly mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Manager (Company Affairs): Applicants with the qualification graduation are eligible to duly apply for the post and age of the applicants regarding the post is required to be 21 years to 40 years.
- Medical Officer-III: MBBS degree is the requisite for the post however the preference is to be given to the applicants with the experience in the work. Age of the applicants under the mentioned post is needed to be 21 years to 32 years.
- Deputy Manager (F&E): Educational need from the applicants is the BE, B. Tech which is required in the environmental engineering. 21 years to 32 years is the age necessity from the applicants regarding the mentioned post.
Selection Method: The selection method being adopted by the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) is the personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants primarily needed to download the application from the official website of Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC). This completely filled application has to be dispatched along with the required documentation.
Important Date: 15th April 2014 is the last date for accepting the application by the organization of the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC).
References: Official notification is accessible at the link below:
OMC Recruitment 2014 for the 197 posts of JE, Surveyor, Foreman and other posts: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) for the 197 posts of JE, Surveyor, Foreman and other posts had made the announcement of the recruitment notification. Specifics duly attached are in detail provided below:
Educational Criterion Set: It is being suggested to make the use of the official notification to check the qualification requirement.
Selection Method: The process of the selection stated that basic skills via written examination and communicational skills via personal interview will be sorted out.
Scheme to submit an application: The method which is being pronounced by the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) to make the registration for the post is that thoroughly prescribed application is needed to make use. Along with the application required certificates have to be posted by the applicants at the address duly mentioned in the official advertisement.
Important Date: Closing date for making the acknowledgement of the applications by the office premises of Odisha Mining Corporation is 15th April 2014 by the time 5:00 pm.
References: The connection attached with the official notification is being mentioned to be below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|