Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) had made the process made known for the positions got vacated. Department of School Education & Literacy, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had notified the direct recruitment process in the various districts.
NVS Recruitment 2016: 90 Vacancies
- Post Name: PGT, TGT & Faculty
- PGT: 35 posts
- TGT: 45 posts
- Faculty cum System Administrator: 10 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st June 2016: 35-40 years
- PGT: Post Graduate degree in relevant subject and B.Ed or equivalent degree
- TGT: Bachelor Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Faculty cum System Administrator: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 6th to 8th June 2016 at 8.00 AM
NVS Recruitment 2016: 24 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator
- Age Limit as on 17th March 2016: 18-30 years
- Qualification: B.Com, Master Degree from recognized University/Institute, 12th with Shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm in English, Shorthand speed of 60 wpm and Typing speed of 30 wpm,
- Selection Process: Group Discussion/Written Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Advertisement Date: 18th Feb 2016
- Deadline: Within 30 days from the date of Advertisement
This seat is to fill the one post of Junior Engineer, and the valuable specifics of the eligibility got presented beneath:
Age Limit: The attainment of the age on the date 15th Sep 2015 got publicized as 25 years to 45 years.
Educational Qualification: The feature of the education that got announced by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is the B.E. or Diploma in the Civil Engineering.
Selection Process: The choice mentioned making systematically with the progression of the interview session and the verification of the documents.
Application Submission: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had announced the session of the interview for getting registered to the supremacy. The necessity for the candidates is to bring all the essential documents and the credentials for the complete reckoning of eligibility.
Significant Dates: 15th Sep 2015: The date got announced for attending the interview session. The time announced for attending the meeting got published thoroughly as 9:00 am. Candidates are liable to make the presence at least half an hour that the stipulated time.
Vital Link: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had permitted the web portal underside that will enable the candidates to get connected to the notification announced thoroughly:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2015 for 29 posts of LDC / Store Keeper (Closed)
Department of School Education & Literacy, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had made known the progression of the enrollment. The session got allowed for the 29 posts of LDC / Store Keeper for which the eligibility specifics are beneath:
Educational Qualification: The qualification mentioned for the qualifying nature is the Senior Secondary class passed. The liability at next is to have the English typing speed of 35 WPM.
Fee Schedule: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had announced the fee for the candidates as Rs. 500 that got acceptable only with the demand draft of a nationalized bank.
Selection Process: The selection for the permitted positions needs to make the screening test, written exam, and the typewriting test.
Application Submission: The format of the request made recognized by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at the official site. This application allowed must get filled with the valid detail and the particulates. This application is worth accepting only with the associated certificates and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: The date of the advertisement having mentioned as 29th August 2015 to 4th Sep 2015.
- The registration form needs getting forwarded within the 30 days of the notification got publicized.
Vital Link: To get acknowledged the linkage and the application form the linkage got mentioned underside by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti:
NVS Recruitment 2015 for 50 posts of LDC / Store Keeper (Closed)
Department of School Education & Literacy, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had notified the direct recruitment process in the various districts. The process that got notified provides the positioning for the 50 posts of LDC / Store Keeper. The detail of the eligibility norms is underside:
- UR: 23 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- OBC: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has mentioned for the candidates the age on the date 30th June 2015 as 18 years to 27 years. The relaxation in the age is acceptable for the applicants with the category of the reserved.
Educational Qualification: The intellectual relation with the candidates is the Senior Secondary passed with the minimum 35 WPM typing speed in the language English.
Fee Schedule: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had mentioned the exemption of the fee for the SC, ST, Women, EXSM and the Physically Handicapped candidates. The fee needed paying by the candidates other than these communities is the Rs. 500 via the Demand Draft (DD).
Selection Process: The choice under the announced positions meant to make with the trade test, typing test that will get conducted on the computer.
Application Submission: The registration under the post as permitted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is allowable only for the qualified candidates as per the mentioned specifics. The requirement concerning at next is the dispatch of the application prescribed with the associated certificates and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: 22nd August 2015 to 28th August 2015: The crucial date of the advertisement.
- The application mentioned making receipted within the 30 days of the advertisement being notified.
Vital Link: The link mentioned beneath by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is worth for making the connection with the official notice and the application form:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|