The currently issued notice by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam is a valuable opening for the efficient candidates. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP) under the schemes of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam had provided to make the recruitment of the applicants.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2016: 59 Vacancies
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Age Limit: 50-62 years
- Qualification: BAMS degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with State Council of Indian Medicine Assam
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 3rd Aug 2016 at 11.00 AM
NRHM Assam Recruitment 2016: 800 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Staff Nurse and ANM
- ANM: 500 posts
- Staff Nurse: 300 posts
- Age Limit: As per NRHM rules
- ANM: ANM Nursing course passed from any nursing school/recognized institution and registered with Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course passed from any Nursing School/Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.nrhmassam.in and submit scanned copies send by email: [email protected]
- Deadline: 10th July 2016
The detail getting concerned is 135 posts of Nurse, ANM, and other posts and the eligibility norms are underside:
Educational Qualification: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam
- State Programme Manager: PG Degree or Diploma
- Consultant (Child Health): MBBS Degree
- State Media Expert: MA or M.Sc. in Mass Communication
- Urban Health Consultant: PG Diploma or Degree
- Programme Executive: MBA, PG Degree or Diploma
- District Programme Manager: MBA with PG Degree or Diploma
- District Accounts Manager: M.Com or CA (Inter)
- District Data Manager: MCA Degree
- Dietician: B.Sc. in Home Science
- Block Accounts Manager: M.Com Degree
- Staff Nurse: BSc Nursing or GNM Course
- ANM: ANM Nursing Course
Selection Procedure: The choice for the contender is wishing to get the seat secured need making with the Interview scheme.
Registration Process: The obligation from the candidates is to submit the official application that is available at the official website of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam. The compiled application is must also to print by the candidates for the future use.
Noteworthy Date: 14th August 2015: The final arranged for compiling the application online as specified.
- The recruitment process and the notice need asserting with the web portal below made known by the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam:
- The compliance of the online application is to get compile with the connection underside:
NRHM Assam Recruitment 2015 for 110 posts of STS, Coordinator and other posts (Closed)
The process having notified is concerning for the 110 posts of STS, Coordination and other posts and for which the associated detail is as below:
Educational Criterion Set: It is required and needed for the applicants to follow the official advertisement so that the educational qualification is being assorted under the stipulated posts.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants as per the districts number as 1 to 27 according to the notification send the application with the required certificates and for the district number 28 are to send the same testimonials at the different address as mentioned in the notification.
Important Date: 26th March 2015: This is provided to be as the last date of applying for the post and to send the application at the office premises.
References: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam had provided the important link below so that the official advertisement and the associated detail could be assorted:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|