Here is the list of latest NBRC Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by NBRC along with complete information. The page is all about to announce NBRC Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are various vacancies open in NBRC as follows:
NBRC R& D Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Post Name: R & D Engineer –I (Project)
- Age Limit: As per NBRC rules
- Job Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Qualification: M.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Biomedical)
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 18th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 18th Sept 2016
NBRC Research & Development Engineer Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Qualification: Tech / M.E. Electrical /Electronic Engineering from recognized university / institute
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date: 20th Oct 2015
- Application Procedure: Walk-in-Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
NBRC Technical Associate (Computer/IT) Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Qualification: Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Applications/IT form a recognized University/Institute
- Application Procedure: Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 30th Oct 2015
NBRC Account Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 5th Oct, 2015: 30 years
- Qualification: Graduation degree in Commerce.
- Selection Process: Walk- in Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post.
- Deadline: 5th Oct, 2015. (Closed)
NBRC Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of Research Associate: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) had made the indispensable declaration that is advantageous to the candidate wishing to get relate to the authority. The announced process permits the recruitment for the one post of Research Associate. The educational necessity that is to follow by the candidates is the Ph.D. Degree in any of the trade of Science also including the Engineering Disciplines. The need for the interested candidates is to send the application under the arrange format by the necessary and required certificates.
The link to assert the advertisement couple with the application form needs to get underside:
NBRC Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 1 post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) for the 1 post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor had mentioned that the applications must be received by the date of 5th Nov 2014. Applications must be posted by the applicants are under the age of 40 years for assistant and 50 years for the associate professor. Applicants are provided to have the education as PHD or MD degree in the associated with the familiarity with the work.
- The link necessary to get the official advertisement is provided to be as beneath:
- The application form must be obtained via the reference link that is provided underneath:
NBRC Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Research Associate and other posts: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) had mentioned that the applications are being provided to invite from the applicants for the 6 posts of Research Associate and other posts. The detail which is demanding under the post is thoroughly provided to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Technologist: The minimum qualification that is necessary from the applicants is mentioned as master’s degree or PHD degree as in the field which is associated to the work area.
- Junior Resident: The eligibility of the applicants regarding the education is thoroughly mentioned as MBBS and with this 2 years of experience is also desirable from the applicants. The age which is elementary from the applicants is mentioned to be as 35 years.
- Research Associate – I: It is being required from the applicants that educational qualification which is needed is the PHD which is needed in the subject associated. Age of the applicants is mentioned to be as 40 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee structure which is associated with the applicants and that is thoroughly non refundable is mentioned to be as Rs. 100 for the general and Rs. 50 for the reserve category candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed that the application which is under the format prescribed must be used so that the registration process is completed. Applicants must also send all the desirable certificates along with the application.
Important Date: 24th Oct 2014: Closing date which is provided for the receipt of the applications.
References: The linkage mentioned below by the National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is necessary to obtain the official notification:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|