Here is the list of latest North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by North Central Railway along with complete information. The page is all about to announce North Central Railway Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 21 vacancies open in North Central Railway as follows:
North Central Railway Recruitment 2016: 21 Vacancies
- Post Name: Sports Quota (Group ‘C’)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-25 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- & Rs.2000/-
- Qualification: Intermediate or equivalent examination passed and Pass in Matric or ITI or its equivalent or higher education
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Deadline: 7th Nov 2016
North Central Railway Recruitment 2016: 27 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Lecturer (PGT): 06 posts
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): 10 posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 11 posts
- Age Limit: 18-65 years
- Lecturer (PGT): 2nd Class Master degree in relevant discipline
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): Degree in Music, 2nd Class Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Senior Secondary School Certificate from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application form and Send Hard copy by registered/speed post
- Deadline: 18th July 2016
- Interview Date & Time
- Lecturer (PGT): 11th Aug 2016 at 8.00 AM
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): 12th Aug 2016 at 8.00 AM
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 12th Aug 2016 at 8.00 AM
The complete relation to the notification got mentioned by the North Central Railway to make with the Employment newspaper dated 18th June, 2016 to 24th June 2016
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2016: 413 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 31st Dec 2015: 15-24 years
- Qualification: 10th examination or its equivalent & ITI passed certificate is related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute
- Selection Process: Based on Academic Merit
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post before 18th Dec 2015
- Deadline: 29th Dec 2015
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 27 posts of Lecturer, Assistant Teacher, and other posts: North Central Railway (NCR) on the contract basis employment had made publicised the specifics. The detail having announced is for the 27 posts of Lecturer, Assistant Teacher, and other positions and the necessary features to follow for posts are below:
Age limit: The age requirement to attain by candidates as 18 years to 65 years
Educational Criterion Set: North Central Railway (NCR) had mentioned for the applicants that the education that is worthy is Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in the associated subject with B.Ed. Candidates must also be CTET or TET qualified.
Selection Method: Only the appropriate candidates as per the received applications are to invite for the interview.
The Method of Registration: To get listed by the worthy and interested candidates the application layout is to use and to send to the address provided by the North Central Railway (NCR). Candidates at next are to make a presence for an interview.
- 10th June 2015: The final date provided for the submission of the application.
- 6th July 2015: The date provided to announce the list of the eligible candidates.
- 7th July 2015: The time provided for an interview for post-TGT.
- 8th July 2015: The time provided for an interview for post-PRT and PGT.
References: The Associated notice under the post is to get with the link provided underside by North Central Railway (NCR):
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2015 for the 49 Sports Quota Posts (Closed): North Central Railway (NCR) is getting the details commenced for the seats that are found to be unoccupied under the Sports Quota. The count of the seats is provided to be as 49 and the ration of seats allotted under the different sports is thoroughly mentioned as below:
Age limit: As required on the date of 1st Jan 2015 the age measurements announced by the North Central Railway (NCR) are from 18 years to 25 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The maturity which is related with the educational qualifications provides to be passed in the matriculation or the qualification comparable with having represented their nation over the different level of competition.
Fees Schedule: The recruitment notification being announced by the North Central Railway (NCR) has the space of registration fee also and it is provided as Rs. 100 which is to get accepted only with the crossed Indian postal order.
Selection Method: To make the assortment of the applicants it is being stated that the typing skills are being integrated further with the medical examination, trails, assessments, personality test and at the most terminating procedure general intelligence test.
Scheme to submit an application: North Central Railway (NCR) had provided for the applicants that it is required thoroughly to get registered for the post via the suitable channel. Applicants must refer to the application scribed by the expert faculty and send this with the certificates that are needed for reckoning of eligibility.
- Closing date for receiving the application is 28th Oct 2014.
- Terminating date provided for having the applications are receipted from the remote area applicants is 14th Nov 2014.
Important Link: The employment newspaper dated 27th Sep 2014 to 3rd Oct 2014 must be used so that the complete detail is recognized.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|