Walk in Interview Session has been organized by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Regional Centre, Ranchi.
NIOS Sr Executive Officer, Office Asst Recruitment 2016: 5 Vacancies
- Post Name: Senior Executive Officer, Office Assistant
- Age Limit: 65 years for Post Sr Executive Officer and 18-35 years for Post Office Assistant
- Qualification: Master in Psychology/Sociology/Community Medicines/Health Science/Social Work, 12th or equivalent and knowledge of English and Hindi
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 27th Feb 2016 at 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original and Self Attested Copies
Walk in Interview Session for the post of Senior Executive Officer (Teacher Education), Senior Executive Officer, Executive Officer and Office Assistant by the NIOS, Ranchi (Closed)
The post of Senior Executive Officer (Teacher Education), Senior Executive Officer, Executive Officer and Office Assistant. These posts are purely on the basis of the contractual agreement. Out of these the no. of vacancies that are announced are 1 each for the Senior Executive Officer (Teacher Education), Senior Executive Officer, Executive Officer and 2 for the post of Officer Assistant. The venue at which you need to appear before the authority is scheduled as
- You need to be there at the time 10:00 a.m. onwards.
- The emoluments decided by the NIOS, starts from the Rs. 12,000 per month.
- The necessary details that you must encounter or make yourself sure whether eligible or not, before going for the concerned post like qualification, your experience in the teaching, your age suitability, and proficiency on the computer for the concerned post are as following mentioned in the link.
Read all the details clearly and make sure that the post for which you are opting for is liable according to your potential and other details.
Important Instructions to Apply for NIOS Recruitment:
- Although these are contractual but the contract is liable to on the basis of your performance in the field is will not be expanded in any case on the request of the candidate.
- The candidate is needed to follow all the terms and conditions of the National Institute of Open Schooling. If found to be dis obeying your candidature is liable to be cancelled by the authority.
- Candidate may be shifted to any other center in between the session on the same post on which the candidate will be working presently.
- Candidate will not be entertained with any of the travelling as well as daily allowance. All the expenses need to be bear by the candidate.
- If you got selected you may be asked to join at the moment so prepare yourself for this instant decision.
- As this is the on the spot interview session so it I for sure coupled with the document checking or verification. you need to bring with you the following mentioned documents or testimonials
- A detailed bio data of the individual
- The certificate regarding the proof of your date of birth (Age) that may be satisfied through your matriculation certificate.
- Your residential certificate with your permanent contact number.
- Your experience certificate in the concerned field that is must to produce as it is also mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
- Recent passport sized photographs that are duly attested.
All the certificates produced should be original along with a set of photo state copies of all the documents:In spite of all these the major element needed in any of the interview session is your confidence and as it is concerned with the teaching so the first requisite for this noble post is the confidence that you need not only in you but also to inject in the students. So collect all the confidence in you while going for interview.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|