National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) was established in 1986 under the sponsorship of the Cabinet of Textiles, India. It has developed as the prime Foundation of Management, Technology, Design, and advancing specialists for taking up headship postures in fashion. NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) has been allowed statutory position under the act of Parliament of India in 2006 and growing fashion business training in the state by an organization of 15 professionally succeeded homely cores at Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kangra, Kolkata, New Delhi, Raebareli, Bangalore, Jodhpur, Kannur, Mumbai, Patna, Shillong, Bhubaneswar and Gandhinagar. We are suggested to candidates for subscribe our website i.e. govjob.guru to know more about appointment as NIFT.
NIFT Recruitment 2016: 23 Vacancies
Post Name: Group ‘C’
- Stenographer Grade III: 01 post
- Assistant (Accounts): 01 post
- Machine Mechanic: 03 posts
- Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls): 01 post
- Lab Assistant: 03 posts
- Plumber: 01 post
- Electrician: 01 post
- Junior Assistant: 03 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 09 posts
Age Limit: No age Limit
- Stenographer Grade III: Graduate from a University/Institute of repute and minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing
- Assistant (Accounts): Graduate in Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics from a University/Mathematics from a University/Institute of repute and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications
- Machine Mechanic: Diploma/Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent diploma/certificate recognized by the Government
- Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls): Graduate from a recognized University
- Lab Assistant: Diploma in Handloom Technology/Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry/Textile Processing from Indian Institute of Handloom Technology
- Plumber: Should processes ITI trade certificate or equivalent in the trade
- Electrician: 10th class standard and ITI Diploma in Electrician Trade or equivalent Diploma
- Junior Assistant: Passed 12th exam from a Board or its equivalent recognize by the Govt. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Skill Test
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 24th Oct 2016
Deadline: 24th Oct 2016
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) had mentioned the hiring process. The detail got publicized for the seven posts of Assistant, Mechanic, and another post for which concerning eligibility aspects are beneath:
- Assistant Warden (Female): The academic required is the Graduation Degree.
- Machine Mechanic (Fashion & Lifestyle Accessory): Diploma or Certificate from the ITI as Fitter.
- Lab Assistant: The qualification relation with the candidates is the Graduation with the Diploma in Knitting Technology.
- Junior Assistant: Applicants must 10+2 passed.
Fees Schedule: The fee that requires paying by the candidates as publicized by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is the Rs. 300 (General) and Rs. 150 (SC, ST and PHP applicants). The fee needs paying with the Demand Draft (DD) and the Bankers Cheque).
Selection Procedure: The assortment under the announced positions requires getting with the written test, skill test, technical test and with the interview session.
Registration Process: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) had provided the detail of the registration that is to get followed only by the eligible candidates. The process got announced mentions to consider the request form, and this application is to attach with the required certificates for the complete eligibility concern.
Noteworthy Date: 28th August 2015: The terminating date for the final forwarding of the application for the registration.
- The advertisement for the complete information having mentioned beneath by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT):
- The concerning application form for the registration is to get with the connection beneath:
NIFT Recruitment 2015 for 5 posts of Machine Mechanic, Junior Assistant and Library Assistant (Closed)
Under the guidance of ministry of textiles with the endorsement of the Government of India had provided the nation with the institute that is being blending the nation in the real mannerism of fashion by the unique ideas is the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). This institute was being established in the year 1986 and had been given the statuary status under the act of parliament 2006. It had the real contribution in evoking the new era of the fashion in the true mannerism.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) had provided the platform to the deserving candidates via the immense recruitment sessions. The recent publicized statement is for the 5 posts whose detail is as provided below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) had presented the detail of the age and educational qualification as below so that the applicants get count if are eligible for the post or not.
- Machine Mechanic: The obligation from the applicants for the respective post is being mentioned to be as 10+2 passed. Applicants must also have the possession of diploma or certificate course in the computer applications. Applicants for the post must have the age perimeter of 18 years to 25 years.
- Junior Assistant: Applicants need having the scholastic maturity attained to be graduation or diploma in the library science. The criterion of the eligibility for the age states to have the age of 21 years to 30 years.
- Library Assistant: The educational necessity which is being admissible from the applicants under the post is provided to be Diploma or Certificate from ITI as the fitter as per in the respective field. The equivalent qualification is also admirable from the applicants to get qualified. As needed the age gained by the applicants must be 18 years to 35 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee necessity as required from the applicants is thoroughly being required to be as per the category applicants are belonging. The general and OBC category applicants need having the payment of Rs. 500 and applicants with the category SC, ST will pay Rs. 250. Applicants need to pay fee by the demand draft or banker’s cheque.
Selection Method: The procedure lined up for the assortment of the applicants had the first step to be written test and this test had the next stage of psychometric / skill / technical test and the most important procedure aligned is the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration measurement needed to get followed by the applicants is the use of the application. This application is available at the official website. Application has to be posted with all the necessary certificates and documents.
Important Date: 15th July 2014 is the concluding date via which the reception of the applications must be completed.
- The recruitment notification which is being provided by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is thoroughly accessible at the web portal that is being provided as below:
- Application form which is to fill by the applicants is available at the web portal below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|