New India Assurance Company Limited is a leading universal insurance bunch formed by Sir Dorab Tata in 1919, with branches and offices throughout India & different nations abroad. The company checks the Indian subcontinent with a structure of comprising twenty eight (28) regional offices, one thousand sixty eight (1068) offices, three hundred ninety three (393) divisional offices, and six hundred forty eight (648) branches. With roughly twenty one thousand (21000) employees, New India has the biggest number of technically and specialist qualified staff of all ranks of management, who are authorized to settle claims This company is being named as the New India Assurance Company Limited which is purely a Government of India enterprise. This company is not only operating in the India but all over the world and had been making the plans of the Globalization even more firm and rigid. It is being making its presence countable with the schemes and programs which are being making its reckoning in to the most successful multinational companies. The affinity and dedication which is towards their work by the each and every member of the company is really commendable and underwrite of high magnitude.
Now, we are explaining the whole structure to appoint as an Administrative Officers in New India Assurance Company Limited. To get latest news about upcoming recruitment, subscribe our official website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in “OR” like facebook page.
New India Assurance Company Limited Recruitment 2014 for the 1536 posts of Assistant Class – III: New India Assurance Company Limited had mentioned the necessary dimensions and these are threaded in the form of official notification. The publication proclaimed below is mentioning the placement to be made as for the 1536 posts of Assistant Class – III. The detail which is demanding under the posts is mentioned underneath:
Age limit: It is being demanding for the applicants that the age criterion which is interlinked is provided to be as 18 years minimum to 30 years maximum age and this requirement is provided to fulfill as by the date of 30th June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the education which is being interlinked with the applicants for the post is provided as graduation or having passed in the HSC examination.
Fees Schedule: The advertisement which is being mentioned by the New India Assurance Company Limited states that applicants belonging to the category reserved are liable to make the payment of Rs. 50 and for the applicants that belong to the category general are to make the payment of Rs. 500.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that are qualified for the post are provided that online submission of the application at the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited is the module of getting listed and to commence for the structured selection procedure.
Important Date: 18th Oct 2014 to 10th Nov 2014: Dates stated for the compliance of application online as well as the payment of fee.
- The recruitment advertisement must be get obtained via the linkage which is mentioned underneath:
- Application form for the pre examination training by the reserved category applicants is to get by the link below:
- For the scribe declaration form link provided below must be used:
New India Assurance Company Limited Recruitment 2014 for the 509 posts of Administrative Officer (Scale – I) : New India Assurance Company Limited had mentioned that the applications are to be invited form the well deserving applicants for the 509 posts of Administrative Officer (Scale – I) and the detail which is associated is provided constructively as below:
Age limit: New India Assurance Company Limited had provided that the applicants must be born in between the dates of 2nd Oct 1984 to 1st Oct 1993.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Finance: Candidates are desirable that education needed under the post is the charted accountant (ICAI), cost accountant (ICWA), MBA finance, B. Com or M. Com so that have the qualifying nature for the post.
- Engineering: The education associated with the post is the B. Tech or B. E. required as in the civil, mechanical, electrical or electronics & communication engineering.
- Legal: Applicants are provided that the education which is binding under the post is the B. tech or B. E. needed in the automobile engineering.
- Automobile Engineering: The education which is required for the applicants is the graduation in the subject of Law.
- Generalist: It is elementary for the applicants that the education needed is the graduation in any of the stream possible.
Fees Schedule: Fee mentioned to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 50 as for the reserve category and female candidates and for the remaining category applicants the fee required to pay is the Rs. 600.
Scheme to submit an application: It is required that the applicants must use the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited so that the online registration for the post is being worked out. The detail printed must be retained in the printed form for the future selection processes.
- 11th Oct 2014 to 3rd Nov 2014: The registration for the post online as well as payment of fee must be made in between the dates.
- 18th Nov 2014: applicants are provided to reprint the application by this date.
- To get the recruitment detail web portal admissible is as below:
- Online submission of application must be make at the connection provided underneath:
- To get the pre examination training for the SC, ST and OBC applicants connection required is as below:
- Declaration form for the (Generalist & Specialist) must be obtained at the connection below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|