Naval Armament Depot Visakhapatnam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of following staff under the Eastern Naval Command. The detail information related to the recruitment project is given below. The candidate who are interested to do the job in Naval Armament should read the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply and selection. There is no official website of Naval Armament Depot is available so here we are giving this information after reading the newspapers where they published notification about these jobs vacancies.
NAD Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016: 100 Vacancies
- Post Name: Non-Industrial (Group B) & Tradesman-Skilled
- Non-Industrial (Group-B): 24 posts
- Chargeeman (Factory): 07 posts
- Chargeman (AWS): 17 posts
- Tradesman-Skilled (Industrial): 76 posts
- Armament Fitter: 16 posts
- Torpedo Fitter: 43 posts
- Carpenter/Joiner: 03 posts
- Fitter Auto: 04 posts
- Ammunition Mechanic-II: 10 posts
- Non-Industrial (Group-B): 24 posts
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Non-Industrial (Group-B): Bachelor Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University
- Tradesman-Skilled (Industrial): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board with knowledge of Engish
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit in Written exam
- Application Procedure: Apply offline application format send by registered/speed post
- Advertisement Date: 30th July 2016 to 5th Aug 2016
- Deadline: Within 30 days from the date of Publication of this Advertisement
The complete relation to the notification got mentioned by the Naval Armament Depot Visakhapatnam to make with the Employment newspaper dated 30th July 2016 to 5th Aug 2016
(Closed) Name & No. of Posts: Naval Armament Depot Visakhapatnam is announcing a rewarding career concept to choose Two Hundred and Fifty Eight (258) unmarried male candidates from the population of India for the positions of Multi-Tasking Staff in the area of Factory (24 – posts), Guided Weapon (47 – posts), Store (136 – posts) and Ammunition Workshop (51 – posts) under the Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the post of Assistant Engineer: Candidates having passed matriculation examination (10th Standard) certificates and attained maximum of twenty five (25) years but not less than eighteen (18) years will be eligible. We are suggested to candidates to see official advertisement/notification which is given in Employment newspaper dated on 22nd Dec, 2012 to 28th Dec, 2012.
Application Form: Interested candidates can apply in the respective format given in employment newspaper along with attested photo copies of testimonials in support of academic record, birth date, experience, reserved community, two recent passport size photographs and self-addressed envelope should reach at the address: Chief General Manager, Naval Armament Depot (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 009 within thirty (30) days from the first date of announcing of this advertisement in Employment News by ordinary post only.
Important Dates: Candidates who belongs with far flung area can send their dully filled application with in thirty seven (37) days from the first date of announced advertisement in employment news but other candidates are liable to send it within thirty (30) days.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in common competitive written test, physical endurance test and personal interview. Administered committee of Naval Armament Depot Visakhapatnam can change the selection procedure without any prior notice at any stage.
- Canvassing in any form will be the reason of disqualify the candidates.
- The certificate of No objection is also required, if candidates are already employed in regular service.
- The original eligibility certificates are no need to send to Naval Armament Depot Visakhapatnam premises.
- Total number of vacancies may increase “or” decrease at any stage.
- The relaxation to reserved community as per government norms.
- Always fill application only with correct information.
References: Please see Employment Newspaper, dated on 22nd Dec, 2012 to 28th Dec, 2012 to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
We advised to the candidates that must visit the following pages, if you want to get instant alert on various Government Jobs alert.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|