“Welcome to the page of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Results 2015 page. You can find all the results announced by the bank for various recruitment exam and interview. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.”
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Results 2014 for the Post of Assistant Officers (Multipurpose): Narmada Jhubua Gramin Bank had announced the result regarding the recruitment of the post that they had announced for. The concerned authority had made their announcement regarding the post of the Assistant Officers (Multipurpose). After checking the eligibility of the candidates the final list of the candidates is being prepared by the panel. This list is being prepared under the strict and careful observation of the authority. To further check for their further potential the interview session is being announced. These detailed sessions make sure that the chosen potential will be fully aware and will be liable to perform the duties being allotted to them. The dates that had been scheduled are from the date 30th May 2014 to the date 1st June 2014.
To see the required result of the concerned post Candidates click on the link mentioned below:
Important Instructions: The candidates who have checked Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Results 2014 and get success. The next step for those is interview while coming for the interview you are needed to take with some of the randomly asked testimonials which are as mentioned below:
- The documents pertaining to the educational qualification or any of the technical field certificates. Bring the detailed mark sheets of the mentioned qualification for sure.
- Proof of your age of the candidate. You could also bring the matriculation certificate which is also considered as the proof pertaining to the age proof.
- A document of the proof of the candidate’s identification. You can produce the any of the mentioned documents as the proof. These are voter ID card, passport, driving license, Adhar card or any related document possible for the identification.
- As the list of the candidate is made according to the caste mentioning in it so the document of the proof of the caste which is must to be duly prescribed as per the format of the Government of India.
- The certificate if you had any kind of the computer knowledge and the computer literacy certificate.
- Experience certificate if had ever worked under any of the institution whether it is a government or the non government institute and also a certificate of No Objection Letter (NOC) from the concerned authority.
- Three passport sized photographs of the candidate which must be recently photographed.
All the original certificates are to bring with the candidate along with the set of attested photo state copies for the office record.
- In no case candidate will be permitted to change the date for the interview so try not to make any of the request before the authority.
All the important information regarding the other details, terms or conditions could be get from the official website of the concerned authority.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|