We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in MSRVVP under MSRVVP Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Paristhan (MSRVVP) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Stenographer, Peon and some other posts: To preserve the oral traditions of the vedic studies most trusted programs are being organized by the Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Paristhan (MSRVVP). To make the applicants involved with the old vedic traditions these are being linked with the modern science so that applicants learn it with enthusiasm.
Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Paristhan (MSRVVP) also had the need to make the suitable recruitment under the various posts of Stenographer, Peon and some other posts that are as below:
- 1 post of Senior Stenographer (On Deputation)
- 1 post of Assistant
- 1 post of Junior Hindi Translator
- 1 post of Library Attendant
- 2 posts of Peon
Requirement in terms of the eligibility norms are as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Paristhan had scheduled the conditions on the possession of the education as well age which demands the following note worthy points as below:
1. Senior Stenographer (On Deputation): Age of the applicants is needed not to exceed than the 50 years and applicants to be qualify for the post must have the experience in the field.
2. Assistant: Applicants must have the degree in the graduation and must be proficient in having the knowledge both in the Hindi and English. Along with it candidates also have the acquaintance in working with the computers and age of the applicants is needed to be 30 years.
3. Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in the concerned field with the age 30 years is the necessity.
4. Library Attendant: Age of the applicants for the concerned post is required to be 30 years and qualification which is possessed by the applicants must be SSC.
5. Peon: with the age 30 years applicant must be Middle Standard Pass.
Selection Method: A series of the selection procedure is being lined up by the Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Paristhan that must be passed by the candidates and it had its start from the screening or written test, skill test and then the interview session. Last most important criterion being attached with the assortment is the medical test as it is essential that applicant selected must be fit to perform the required duties. Applicant selected out of all the tests but failed in the medical test will lose its contention.
Scheme to submit an application: The format of the application is being duly prescribed by the MSRVVP and making the use of the application every detail scribed in the form must be filled and after being attached with the essential documents it need to be posted to the address as notified in the notification.
Important Date: The date which is being scheduled until which the applications must be receipted by the Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Veda Vidya Paristhan is the 15th Nov 2013.
Applications that will be receive after the date will not be entertained by the paristhan and candidature of the applicants will be cancelled.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|