MPSACS Recruitment 2016 for 16 posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and other posts: Madhya Pradesh State Aids Control Society (MPSACS) on the contract basis had announced to make the employment on the vacated positions. The detail got notified is for 16 posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and other posts related to which the eligibility concerns are beneath:
Age Limit: The associated relation of the age maturity that got notified by the Madhya Pradesh State Aids Control Society (MPSACS) must not exceed 60 years. The age mentioned getting reckoned by the candidates on the date 1st Sep 2015. The column of the relaxation in the age is equally permissible for the candidates that belong to the community reserved.
- Pharmacist: The academic concern with the applicants got mentioned as Degree in the Pharmacist. Applicants with the qualification Diploma in the Pharmacist with the three years of work experience in health care are also qualified for the post. Applicants must also have valid registration in the Madhya Pradesh State Pharmacy Council.
- Staff Nurse: Applicants for the post are to get tagged with the education as B.Sc. Nursing, GNM 0R ANM with minimum 3 years of experience in the work field. The obligation on the candidates is to get registered with the Maha Koushal or State Nursing Council, MP.
- Lab Technician: The necessity having permitted under the specific post is Graduation Degree or Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Pathology/Microbiology). Applicants must also have the applicable registration with MP Paramedical Council. The preference will be given to the candidates with the academic Graduation Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Data Manager: The requisite on the candidates is to have the education Graduation Degree preferably with commerce background along with Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Counsellor: The teaching announced to make the candidates qualified under the post is Masters Degree in social work and must preferably have specialization in medical. The absolute preference is to grant to the Qualified & Competent PLHIV candidates.
- Care Counsellor: Applicants for the post must have PLHIV (People Living with HIV), with a minimum of the intermediate i.e 12th class passed. Applicants must also have the working knowledge of English and the local language.
Selection Process: To make the assortment of the candidates the process that is worth appreciating is the merit list, written test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The announcement by the Madhya Pradesh State Aids Control Society (MPSACS) for the registration is to send the arranged application with the associated documents and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: 17th Nov 2015: The closing date announced for the complete entertaining of the request form at the premises.
Vital Link: Madhya Pradesh State Aids Control Society (MPSACS) had provided the linkage beneath that is worth relating with the applicants with the authorized notice and the essential features:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|