Here is the list of latest MP Women & Child Development Recruitment 2016-17 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by MP Women & Child Development along with complete information. The page is all about to announce MP Women & Child Development Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 9559 Vacancies open in MP Women & Child Development as follows:
MP Women & Child Development Recruitment 2016: 9559 Vacancies
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Worker (AWW): 4401 posts
- Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW): 626 posts
- Anganwadi Helper (AWH): 4532 posts
Age Limit: 18-45 years
Qualification: The Candidate passed 5th, 8th, 11th & 12th class from a recognized Institute
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit list
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.mpwcdmis.gov.in
Deadline: 27th Oct 2016
Women & Child Development Vidisha Recruitment 2016: 66 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: AWW, AWA, Mini AWW
- Qualification: V Class, Higher Secondary
- Application Procedure: Download Application form through official website and send by speed/registered post
- Advertisement: 13th June 2016
- Deadline: Within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement
MP Women & Child Development AWW & Assistant Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies (Closed)
- Qualification: 12th for AWW and 5th class for Anganwadi Assistant
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: Within 15 days from the date of Advertisement
About MP Women & Child Development: Madhya Pradesh Government has decided to recruit Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Assistants in the department of MP Women and Child Development. The following is the information which are important to know for interested candidates. After going through the following information if you found eligible for the post then you should download the advertisement of MP Women and Child Development Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are not eligible for this post can go to the latest opening Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
Name & No. of Posts
MP Women and Child Development are disclosing the professional occupation advertisement to Fifty Four (54) contenders as the post of Anganwadi Assistant and Anganwadi Workers.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification
Candidates should have attained the maximum of Forty-five years of age but not less than eighteen years.
For the post of Anganwadi Workers
Candidates should have passed fifth standard examination from the recognized board.
For the post of Anganwadi Assistant
Candidates having the senior secondary/matriculation examination certificate will be eligible.
Candidates will be shortlisted by the screening test of MP Women and Child Department selection committee on the basis of their education career marks. After that qualified candidates are requested to attend the interview followed by verification of the certificate.
Mode of Submitting Application Form
Interested candidates can purchase the application from any book shop “or” download it with the help of MP Women and Child Development official website www.mpinfo.org. Fill it with required individual information and send it along with an attested testimonials of eligibility certificates like as the date of birth, qualification, experience, residence as proof to the address given below in advertisement.
Date of publication advertisement is 21st Sept, 2012.
Candidates are advised to send their duly filled application in advance from 15th Oct, 2012.
- Application will be not considerable after due date at any circumstances.
- The decision of an executive committee of MP Women and Child Development will be final in all respect.
- The total numbers of vacancies are the subject of variation.
- Canvassing in any form will be the reason of disqualification of a candidate.
- Incomplete applications will not be admissible.
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in Hindi language regarding Fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website MP Women and Child Development is not available but for Madhya Pradesh Government official website is www.mpinfo.org
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|