Here is the list of latest MP High Court Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by MP High Court along with complete information. The page is all about to announce MP High Court Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 7 vacancies open in MP High Court as follows:
MP High Court Recruitment 2016: 07 Vacancies
- Post Name: District Legal Aid Officer
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 21-35 years
- Qualification: Law Graduate degree from any recognized University/Institute
- Selection Procedure: Online Screening Exam and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://mponline.gov.in
- Deadline: 17th June 2016
MP High Court Recruitment 2016: 28 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Class-IV
- Age Limit as on 30th April 2016: 30-50 years
- Qualification: 8th or 10th class passed from recognized Board
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening Exam and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed Post
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
MP High Court Recruitment 2016: 435 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Driver, Sweeper, Peon, Watchman, Water man
- Age limit as on 27th Nov 2015: 18-45 years
- Qualification: 8th pass
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date: 19th Dec 2015
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: mponline.gov.in
- Deadline: 27th Nov 2015
MP High Court Civil Judge Gr II Recruitment 2016: 96 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit: 38 years
- Qualification: Degree in Law
- Selection Process: Online Examination
- Exam Date: 20th Dec 2015
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website mponline.gov.in
- Deadline: 22nd Nov 2015
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for 31 posts of English Steno and Translator (Closed)
MP High Court had mentioned the detail that gets associated with the candidates for the announced positions. The reported particulates are to get interlink for the 31 posts of English Steno and Translator for which concern of eligibility is below:
- English Stenographer: 28 Posts
- English Translator: 03 Posts
Age Perimeter: The requirement of the age on the date 1st Jan 2016 having mentioned thoroughly as 18 years to 35 years. The relaxation in the age is to associate with the candidates with the caste reserved.
Educational Qualification: The academic needed under the possession of the candidates is the Graduation Degree. Applicants must also have the appropriate typing speed in the language English and Hindi.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is to get interlink with the candidates is the Rs. 600 for General, Rs. 200 for the UR candidates. The payment needed not to pay for the reserved category candidates including PH
Selection Procedure: The choice under the announced posts is to make with the preliminary examination. The reported process is to get followed with the main examination and the interview.
Registration Process: MP High Court had mentioned the progression under which candidates are to fill the application at the official site. The application need getting compiled at the site with the legitimate detail and need to retain for the future use.
Noteworthy Date: 21st Sep 2015: The final date announced for the submission of the application at the site that is authorized.
Fundamental Link: The linkage arranged beneath by the MP High Court is to get associated with the recruitment notification:
MP High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1003 posts of Steno and Assistant Grade III (Closed)
MP High Court had mentioned making the enrolment of the candidates for the seats vacated. The published progression is to interlink for the 1003 posts of Steno and Assistant Grade III and the eligibility concern for the posts are underneath:Age Perimeter: MP High Court had mentioned the age perimeter for the candidates as 18 years to 35 years. The age published to get attain on the date 1st Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age is to authorize to the applicants that belong to the community of the reserved.
- Stenographer Grade II
- Stenographer Grade III
- Steno Typist
- Assistant Grade III (English): Applicants for the post must have the qualification Higher Secondary passed with the one year of the Diploma in the computers. The necessity for the candidates is to have the suitable typing speed also.
- Assistant Grade III: The academic that is to get associated with the candidates is the Degree with the appropriate typing knowledge. The necessitate for the candidates is to have the one-year Diploma in computers.
Fees Schedule: Candidates are to pay Rs. 600 that belongs to the community of Unreserved & out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR and PH candidates. The necessity for the candidates other than this is to pay the addition portal charges Rs. 200 for all categories. The detail announced mentions paying the fee of Rs. 50 for Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Registration Process: The detail announced mentions that the online application is to compiled for getting registered.
- 13th August 2015: The closing date for the online submission of the application.
- 16th August 2015: The terminating date provided for the correction for any of the mistake committed during presentation of implementation.
Fundamental Link: MP High Court had provided the link beneath so as to get the recruitment notification:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|