Under the utmost need which is associated for the energy security is need to be highlighted the most. It is a nodal institute of the government of India which is highlighting the matters which are concerning with the new and the renewable energy resources. The most need of this energy is because of the sudden increase in the rates of the fuels resources and being faced with the increasing consumption of the energy resources over high rate.
MNRE Recruitment 2015 for 6 posts of Coordinator, Accountant and Electrician
National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) – Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had announced making the staffing for the recruitment session 2015. The detail that got announced is for the six posts of Coordinator, Accountant and Electrician for which vacancy detail is underside:
Educational Qualification: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had mentioned the detail below regarding the education for each particular post:
- Consultant Training: Bachelor’s degree in Science, M.Sc. or B. Tech
- Senior Manager Training & Learning: Engineering Graduation Degree in the Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical
- Training Coordinator: Graduation in any of the discipline with the PG Diploma in Business Administration
- Instructor cum Lab In-charge: Diploma ITI and Polytechnic in Electrical or Electronics
- Accountant: B.Com or M. Com
- Electrician: Matriculation with the Certificate in ITI
Selection Process: The choice under the announced posts need making with the presentation in the interview.
Application Submission: The publication by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) for the registration mentions the registration to get with the application submission. The application submitted need to entertain only with the required certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: 7th Sep 2015: The closing date announced for the final reception of the request at the premises as mentioned.
Vital Link: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
MNRE Recruitment 2015 for 40 posts of Scientific/ Technical and Administrative
National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) with the endorsement of the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had mentioned the employment process for the year 2015. The detail arranged mentions the employment opportunity for the 40 posts of Scientific/ Technical and Administrative and the outlook of the eligibility is underside:
- Deputy Director General (Scientist ‘F’): 03 Vacancies
- Director (Scientist ‘D’): 02 Vacancies
- Deputy Director (Scientist ‘C’): 06 Vacancies
- Assistant Director (Scientist ‘B’): 07 Vacancies
- Executive Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Executive Assistant – I: 08 Vacancies
- Administrative / Support Staff
- Director: 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Director: 02 Vacancies
- Administrative Officer: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Director: 02 Vacancies
- Office Secretary: 01 Vacancy
- Office Secretary-I: 03 Vacancies
Age and Qualification: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had mentioned getting the complete requirement for the age and the education via the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The absolute choice of the candidates based thoroughly on the presentation by the candidates in the written examination and the interview conference.
Registration Process: The application arranged by the panel of the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) is the only mode made available for getting registered by the candidates. The application requires sending with the associated documents as arranged.
Noteworthy Date: The date of advertisement is 3rd August 2015
- The application reception by the supremacy is the get entertain with the six weeks of the publication.
- The request needs to send within eight weeks by the remote area candidates.
Fundamental Link: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had made the connection known below for getting the official notification and the application form:
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had publicized on the recent norms the procedure of the enrollment for the year 2015. The stimulation is to be made for the 12 posts of Scientist ‘B’ in the Gazetted group A. the detail concerning is provided underneath:
- OBC: 04 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- UR: 07 Posts
Age limit: The requirement of the maturity in the age on the last date of application reception is provided not to exceed by the 30 years to get qualified.
Educational Criterion Set: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had made provided the qualification to be master’s degree in the Natural, Agricultural Science or the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or Medicine or the education required is the M. Sc. (Electronics).
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants by the supremacy will be made with the examination and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: To get listed by the deserving applicants the process provided by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) is the most general process. Applicants must frontward the application along with the required certificates.
- Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) had mentioned the date of the notification to be 19th Nov 2014.
- Terminating date which is provided for the ultimate welcoming of the application at the office premises is within the 6 weeks of advertisement notified.
- Terminating date for the remote area applicants is provided within the 8 weeks of advertisement notified.
References: The advantageous reference link provided so that the complete information is assorted is provided beneath:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|