Directorate of Sericulture and Weaving Recruitment 2015 for 102 Executive posts: Directorate of Sericulture and Weaving on the contract basis recruitment had provided the process. This process is concerning with 102 Executive positions with the equal allocation of seats.
- Textile Designer-cum-Marketing Executive: 51 Posts
- Cluster Development Executive: 51 Posts
Educational Criterion Set:
- Textile Designer-cum-Marketing Executive: Requirement of the education that will make applicants qualify for the respective post is graduation from NIFT / NID. Education coupled with graduation the most is M.Sc. in textile or B. Tech in Textile Technology.
- Cluster Development Executive: Candidates need to have education as Diploma in Handloom & Textile from IIHT or Diploma from state government polytechnic.
- Under both the posts, experience is must from candidates under the post thought out to apply.
The Method of Registration: The process of registration is being announced appropriate by the Directorate of Sericulture and Weaving. Candidates, as provided, will use the application format. This application must get scribed on the plain paper and must sending with the bio-data at the provided address.
Significant Date: 15th May 2015: Last date provided to send the application at the office premises.
Central Link: Directorate of Sericulture and Weaving had provided the linkage below to associate the applicants with the official advertisement:
Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT) Recruitment 2015 for 16 posts of Social Audit Expert, and other posts: Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT) for 16 posts of Social Audit Resource Person and other posts has invited the applications. The whole associated detail for the posts is as below:
- Social Development Consultant: 01 Post
- Social Audit Expert: 04 Posts
- District Social Audit Resource Person: 11 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Social Development Consultant: Age required under the post is 30 years to 35 years. Education that is enviable under the post is post graduation in social science, rural development or rural development & agriculture promotion.
- Social Audit Expert: Applicants for the post require the age 25 years to 32 years. The scholastic maturity that will make candidates qualify is post graduation in rural development & agriculture promotion social science or rural development.
- District Social Audit Resource Person: Maturity in age for the particular post is 25 years to 30 years and education required is post graduation or graduation in rural development or related areas.
Selection Method: To separate the suitable candidates, from a flock, the arrangement at the initial stage is an examination. This process is to follow by the interview that will make the final selection.
The Method of Registration: Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT) had advertised an upgraded layout of the form. Candidates must
Significant Date: 8th May 2015: Terminating date that is worthy to send the application to the candidates.
Central Link: The link that is vital to get the exact detail associated with the application form is provided below by the Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT):
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|