Mayurbhanj District Office had mentioned to make the staffing of the candidates for the vacated positions.
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016: 8 Vacancies
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade III and Salaried Amin
- Stenographer Gr III: 01 posts
- Salaried Amin: 01 post
- Age Limit as on 22nd June 2016: 18-32 years
- Stenographer Gr III: 12th Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982. Diploma in Computer Training from a recognized Institute
- Salaried Amin: 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Practical Test and Viva Voce test
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline hard copy send by registered/speed post before 22nd June 2016
- Deadline: 22nd June 2016
Mayurbhanj District Office Teaching Recruitment 2016: 301 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: TGT (Science, Arts), TGT Arts (Social Sc, Language), Teacher (I.SC.CT, I.A CT)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan, 2016: 18-35 years
- Qualification: 12th passed or its equivalent, 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT)/Graduation, I year Graduation in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized Board/University
- Selection Process: Based on academic merit
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 25th Jan 2016
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2016 for 62 Teaching and Non -Teaching: The detail got arranged thoroughly is for 62 Teaching and Non -Teaching for which detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Mayurbhanj District Office had mentioned for the candidates to have the age under the boundary of 21 years to 31 years. The age reckoning by the candidates is must making on the date 1st Jan 2015. The relaxation in the age is allowable for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates for five years and PWD for ten years.
Educational Qualification: The detail of the education under each respective position needed getting collected with the advertisement having notified.
Fees Schedule: The fee payment is one of the major features announced to make the candidates getting registered. The amount that is worth paying by the candidates is Rs. 200 that is the sum total of examination fee and postal charges. The fee requires paying via the bank draft that is drawn in any nationalized bank. The draft must be in the favor of District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj and fee are payable the SBI main Branch, Baripada. The fee got exempted for SC, ST, and PWD candidates.
Selection Process: The selection process that got announced for the candidates as related to making the check on the eligibility traits. The choice of the candidates mentioned making on the initial basis with the computer skill test and the cycling test. The asserted candidates got required further to make the check on their skills via the written test and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: Mayurbhanj District Office had mentioned for the candidates to get the associated format of the application. The application having arranged is available at the official site for the registration. The application for the reckoning of the eligibility must get dispatched with the necessary certificates and the documents as mentioned in the notification. The need on the candidates is to mention the name of the post at the envelope.
Significant Date: 21st Jan 2016: The final permitted period having announced to make the complete reception of the application. The application on the respective date will get entertained only till the time 5:00 pm. The application reception after the period will not get entertained from the candidates and will lead to the cancellation of candidature of candidates.
Vital Link: Mayurbhanj District Office had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to make the relation with the concerning eligibility aspects and the authorized notification:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|