Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) had made provided the placement scheme for the applicants. The detail which is being demanding from the applicants is provided beneath:
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 38 years
- Qualification: Sc. in Forensic Science/Physics/Zoology/Life Science/Microbiology/Physical Anthropology/Biochemistry/MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online test, Group Discussion and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.empsconline.gov.in
- Deadline: 22nd Sept 2016
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016: 82 Vacancies (closed)
- Exam Name: Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2016
- Post Name
- Manipur Civil Service – Grade II: 13 posts
- Manipur Police Service- Grade II: 16 posts
- Sub Deputy Collector: 48 posts
- Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer: 04 posts
- Election Officer: 01 post
- Age Limit: 21-38 years
- Qualification: Degree in any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the General or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or Declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary/Main Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.empsconline.gov.in
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 15th May 2016
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016: 8 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Office Assistant
- Age Limit as on 12th April 2016: 18-38 years
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/Institute and have certificate in Computer concept course
- Selection Process: Selection based on Interview and Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://empsconline.gov.in
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
- Date of Issuing e–Admission Certificate: 10th May 2016
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014 for the 280 posts of Assistant Professor (closed)
The announcement which is being made is related with the 280 posts of Assistant Professor. This post is capturing the requirement as under the different departments for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit: As required and provided applicants on the date of 13th Nov 2014 are required that the age must be 38 years or below. Directives associated with the supremacy of the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) demands for the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement which is being associated with the education is the master’s degree and having qualified the NET.
- Application for required is to get with the payment of Rs. 100 from the commissions’ office.
- Examination fee which is associated is the Rs. 200 for the general and Rs. 50 as for the applicants under the category reserved.
Scheme to submit an application: The application as obtained from the commission’s office of Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) must be get coupled with the necessary certificates and need to dispatch wit necessary certificates.
Important Date: 15th Nov 2014 to 11th Dec 2014: Date which is provided for the submission of the application at the office premises.
References: Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned the necessary link below to obtain the official notification and complete detail:
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014 for the 32 posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer / Equivalent (closed)
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) for the 32 posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer / Equivalent had provided the detail of recruitment.
Age limit: The limit of age which is being structured by the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is the 38 years along with the suitable relaxation rules applicable as for the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The possession of education which is being required by the applicants is provided to be as B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture) or the comparable qualification. Applicants are required that the knowledge of language Manipuri and Hindi is also required.
Fees Schedule: The foremost is to get the application form on the cash payment of Rs. 100 and at the next applicants must make the payment of registration fee of Rs. 200 by the general and OBC applicants and Rs. 50 for the reserve category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The need which is presented for the registration is associated as usage of the official application of Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC). Applicants must compile the application suitably and make the final submission.
- Date via which applicants are needed to get the formatted application form is 10th Nov 2014.
- Last date until which applicants can get the application form and could make the final forwarding of the application is 6th Dec 2014.
References: The suitable link that is being provided below by the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is required so that the complete information and the general conditions are being obtained:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|