Government of Maharashtra is the authorities for the land of Maharashtra in Western India. It is a designated authority with two hundred & eighty eight MLAs elected to the legislative assembly for the five-year term. So, it is the best opportunity for candidates to appoint as an officer in Maharashtra Public Health Department.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2016: 30 Vacancies
- Post Name: Ophthalmic Officer
- Age Limit as on 18th July 2016: 18-38 years
- Qualification: 12th pass with Biology and 2 years diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant
- Application Procedure: Apply online through Official website: http://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Deadline: 18th July 2016
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2016: 412 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Medical Officer (MBBS/Specialist) (in various District)
- Aurangabad: 14 posts
- Jalna: 22 posts
- Parbhani: 11 posts
- Hingoli: 08 posts
- Lntur: 14 posts
- Beed: 20 posts
- Osmanabad: 35 posts
- Nanded: 16 posts
- Akola: 33 posts
- Amravati: 70 posts
- Buldhana: 82 posts
- Yeotmal: 32 posts
- Washim: 29 posts
- Wardha: 26 posts
- Age Limit as on 31st March 2016: 35 years
- Medical Officer (MBBS): MBBS degree or qualification from the Institute/University recognized by Medical Council of India
- Medical Officer (Specialist): Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine/Gynecology/Anesthesia/Psychiatry or Ophthalmology/Biology/Radiology/Pathology or Blood Transfusion from the University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India
- Selection Process: Selection basis on their merit list. Merit list will be based on Marks obtain in MBBS Degree or Post Graduate degree/Diploma Course
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed Post before 10th May 2016
- Deadline: 10th May 2016
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2015 for the 1881 posts of Medical Officer (closed)
Maharashtra Public Health Department that is always indulged in serving the nation and the state for better health had announced for the 1881 posts of Medical Officer under the different traits and their detail is as mentioned below:
Essential requirements as associated with the post are as below:
Age limit: Maturity that is required to be attained by the applicants as reckoned on the date 1st Oct 2013 should not be more than 35 years.
1. For medical officer (MBBS post): The MBBS Degree is required to be possess by the applicants applying for the concerned post and if the applicants had any other qualification that is comparable to it then applicants can also apply.
2. For medical officer (specialty posts): The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree course is required to be possess by the applicants in the concerned field with the experience
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the unreserved category will pay the fees of Rs. 400 and the applicants that are under the reserved category had to pay Rs. 300 but the applicants under all the categories will pay in addition to the fees bank charges of RS. 25. Fees will be paid by the applicants by the method of the challan that will be duly generated by the system during the submission of the application.
Selection Procedure: To secure a firm seat in the authorization there are some barriers that had to be crossed by the applicants and it is scheduled by the authority to be the written examination with the verification of the documents is also must. If applicant failed to get their documents verified their candidature will be canceled out.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post the method that is found to be most appropriate is that first a submission of the application will be completed online and then the required printed application with the original affidavit and documents had to be send to the department.
- Date on which the online procedure of the application will start is 10th Oct 2013.
- Last date to make the online registration is 25th Oct 2013.
- Starting and the last date by which the applicants must make the payment regarding the fees is 11th Oct 2013 to the date 28th Oct 2013.
- Last date for completing another remaining detail is 31st Oct 2013 till the time 11:59 pm.
- Terminating date by which the applications must reach the authority is 6th Nov 2013.
Important Link: Link to get in to knowledge the details from the official advertisement is as below:
To apply online and other details link is as below:
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2013 – 978 Vacancies (closed)
Total Vacancies: Maharashtra Public Health Department is announcing a opportunity to pick out Four Hundred & Thirty Three (433) knowledgeable and obedient career seekers having Indian citizenship as the position of Staff Nurse under Nagpur, Nasik, Mumbai and Aurangabad.
Eligibility Conditions: Candidates should have B.Sc Nursing and HSC along with General Nursing Midwifery Training certificate and completed minimum of eighteen (18) years of age but not more than thirty eight (38) years as on 22nd Jan, 2013. Candidates of reserved community are liable to take relaxation as per government standard, so see an official notification which is given below under the title of reference to know more about eligibility.
How to Apply: Candidates can submit their online application profile at the MKCL official link, i.e. http://oasis.mkcl.org/dhs2013 “OR” http://maha-arogya.gov.in “OR” the link given below under the title of reference. At the time of submission, applicants must be satisfied that they have active email id and eligibility as per Maharashtra Public Health Department norms. All other directions concerning on-line submission is given on the website, so study it before apply. After prosperous registration, system will form the print out of duly executed application, take it and save for future mention.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance given in written test, organized by Maharashtra Public Health Department.
Important Dates: candidates can register their online application profile in between 22nd Jan, 2013 to 9th Feb, 2013 and Last date of the deposit application fees at the SBI bank branch is 11th February, 2013.
- Application fees will not be adjustable at any cost.
- Candidates are liable to produce all original testimonials with one photo identity proof at the time of the interview.
- Candidates are advised to send their application in earlier from 9th Feb, 2013 to avoid any system errors.
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|