We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Maharashtra Excise Department under Maharashtra Excise Department Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Maharashtra Excise Department Recruitment 2014 for the post of Constable and Driver: Maharashtra Excise Department had duly found to have the 13 seats vacant in their authorization that are for the post of Constable and Driver and ration under which the seats are divided are as below with the eligibility conditions:
- Constable – 9 posts
- Constable cum Driver – 4 posts
Age limit: Age of the applicants have to be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 33 years and upper age limit is set to be 38 for the applicants under the unreserved category. Maharashtra Excise Department had the liability towards the reserved category applicants so relaxation in the age to be granted as per the directives.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Constable: Applicants had to be passed in the SSC i.e. 10th class passed to be eligible for the post.
- Constable cum Driver: Requisite from the candidates is the 7th class passed with the driving license of the light and heavy vehicle.
Fees Schedule: To precede for the next important steps the certain amount of the fee had to be submitted and for this the amount is set to be Rs. 150 for the applicants that are under the reserved category and applicants under the open category will make the payment of Rs. 300. Applicants under the entire category will be needed to pay the bank charges in addition to fee are Rs. 50. Fee could be paid at any of the branch of state bank of India. Under the norms of the Maharashtra Excise Department no fee is to set for the Ex Servicemen applicants.
Selection Method: The major responsibility on the Maharashtra Excise Department is to make the choice of only the competent applicants so that the work could be preceded uniformly. To make the desired selection of the applicants the process which is decided as under which the basic knowledge of the applicants could be checked out is the written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is to follow by the candidates that are duly eligible as per the dimensions which are duly mentioned above is the online process where applicants fill the mandatory details which is valid also with the help of the certificates at the time of the future selection process.
Important Date: Maharashtra Excise Department had mentioned the following important dates to be considered by the applicants:
- Date from which the online process of the registration will get a start is 10th Dec 2013 and process is to start from the tie 12:00 pm.
- Closing date by which the submission of the online application will not be favorable is 24th Dec 2013 and web site will remain active till the time 5:00 pm.
- Last date by which the fee must be submitted at any of the branch of the state bank of India (SBI) is 26th Dec 2013.
Important Link to Apply for Maharashtra Excise Department Recruitment 2014: Important links to be duly mentioned by the Maharashtra Excise Department are as mentioned to be below:
- To get the complete information which is being summed up in the official advertisement is as mentioned in the link below:
- To apply for the post online the web portal is as mentioned to be below:
|Govt Jobs by State|
|UP Govt Jobs||Haryana||Uttarakhand|
|HP Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh||J&K|
|MP Govt Jobs||Chandigarh||Maharashtra|
|Govt Jobs by Department|
|Bank||Post Office||Police Defence|
|Govt Jobs by Qualification|